Lliga: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 3-1

Samuel Eto'o

Pressing was good and the first time in ages everyone playing well and the passing was fast and crisp. No snail pace so the defence can sit and soak up pressure.

Messi_Goal

That was the best half of football this season by far.. With that attitude and performance the league is still possible and I make us favs for the champions league......BUT Lucho will probably mess about with the team and the players will not turn up like last week... BUT if Lucho gets he's act together at least one of the big trophy's is possible.

DrPepper

I'm impressed.

Atletico are strangely bad and lost the ball way too early, which resulted in a lot of mini-breaks for us, but still. If this continues until the end, then it'd be the second best collective Barca performance after the Guardiola era.

And Messi today playing permanently on the right. Normally switches with Suarez quite often but today really sticked to the right. Maybe it should stay that way?

Neimax

Wonderful 1st half. Finally we play much faster in the last 3rd of the field and we look for the deciding pass, also teampressing when we loose the ball is great. We should have scored 3 or 4 goals already. But still 45 mins to go. Hope they contine like this, it was by far the best what I've seen from Barcelona this season.

Home of Barca Fans