Best GK duo?

Best GK duo?

• Total voters

zanela

In the wake of VV joining MU, there are now quite a few clubs at the top boasting quality in depth for #1.

In your opinion, the best combo?

zanela

No Moya & Oblak? I go for Courtois & Čech.

I thought of them at first, but gave the honours to the WC L.pool duo. :p

But if more ppl think they deserve to be there, I guess one of the mods can include them if its possible.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I thought of them at first, but gave the honours to the WC L.pool duo. :p

But if more ppl think they deserve to be there, I guess one of the mods can include them if its possible.

Well, definitely above Mignolet & Jones for me.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why did you put in Liverpool? Mignolet is all over the place this season and Jones is meh. I don't understand the reasoning.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Why are Mignolet and Jones here? :lol:

I'd go with Neuer and Reina. Neuer is probably the best gk in the world right now and Reina is still pretty good (especially for a backup) despite having declined. DDG/Valdes close second.

onzeXI

Up until Spurs exposed Courtois difficulty with low shots, I would have said him and Cech. And now that I give it some more thought, one game shouldn't change what I've felt for a couple years ... the Chelsea duo are the best IMO.

Martindn

75% of this poll is basically which team you support :lol: Who even voted for Mignolet/Jones?

Subjectively, i would still choose DDG over anyone, but the best pair is Courtois/Cech. (Hope Cech leaves soon though)

Last edited:
L

linetty

Why are Mignolet and Jones here? :lol:

I'd go with Neuer and Reina. Neuer is probably the best gk in the world right now and Reina is still pretty good (especially for a backup) despite having declined. DDG/Valdes close second.
Not really a fan of Chelsea eh? Courtois & Cech quite clearly above the rest. Possibly on par with Reina & Neuer just because the latter is best in the world.

Home of Barca Fans