Best GK duo?

Best GK duo?

• Total voters

DrPepper

Yeah. Like Mourinho said, Neuer is the best but Courtois and Cech are second and third.

No love for Iker and Keylor though :/

Darko

2 for Mingolet and Jones and 0 for Casillas and Navas...
3204840swsw.gif

S7_MUFC

Up until Spurs exposed Courtois difficulty with low shots, I would have said him and Cech. And now that I give it some more thought, one game shouldn't change what I've felt for a couple years ... the Chelsea duo are the best IMO.

De Gea was poor at low shots too...Is there any particular reason for 2 keepers coming from la liga having same weakness?...

zanela

Personally, see no correlation. DDG, I'm aware. But never noticed it with Courtois, the spurs game being an anomaly.

S7_MUFC

Personally, see no correlation. DDG, I'm aware. But never noticed it with Courtois, the spurs game being an anomaly.

Was de gea's weakness exposed before joining us?..I don't think it was because we did a lot of scouting. .so courtios not being weak may be down to something LA liga specific because he hasn't been tested at all at Chelsea... It most likely was just an anamoly but I'm just curious regarding this because during de gea's nightmare start someone said that this was a technical error but could be easily rectified...

Gilberto

voted for De gea and valdes
De Gea in his current form is better than Courtois imo and Valdes (right before he got injured) is just as good as Cech imo

XaviMessiGirl

Not really a fan of Chelsea eh? Courtois & Cech quite clearly above the rest. Possibly on par with Reina & Neuer just because the latter is best in the world.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a fork than watch a Chelsea match.

Actually, I just skipped over that one for some reason when I read the choices. I still stand by my Neuer/Reina answer though as I was going to say them before I even opened the thread, but Courtois/Cech is probably slightly better than DDG/Valdes.

Home of Barca Fans