For football's sake ~ Hi!

WallBreaker

Hello again i'm "Wallbreaker".

A few years ago i made this account and it hasn't been until now that i can find a good use for it.

I'm a Madridista. White blood runs through my veins, it's is Madrid's game that i most like to play in my head every day, but in my own special way, because albeit a white at heart and soul, my mind is clear as day, and i have a great respect for the ball, there is no wall i shall not break, no loch ness monster in my lake.

I hope i make my self clear :neymar:

I have watched football for many years and as such it has looked back at me for as long and we have not departed since. I have garnered a good perspective and understanding of the game, and i look forward to learn more about this beautiful game every day, until the sun and i part ways.

It is thus, important for me to pay attention to how Barcelona operate on and off the pitch, with the utmost respect, and i will start watching FC Barcelona more and i will give my opinions on your game.

I just watched Barcelona 5 Elche 0 and i have some opinions, it is the first game of Barcelona's this season where i put a good amount of analyzing their game, so i will give my opinions on the respective thread.

Here's to some respectful and insightful discussion, cheers. :hooray:

WallBreaker

Thanks for the welcome.

Edit: Thanks as well Flavia

Interesting that you remember, i made an impression for better or worse in the past? :)

I'd like to ask for a clean slate, i feel i've learned so much about football and other things since i last really actually posted here, so i have something different to offer from the past.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thanks for the welcome.

Edit: Thanks as well Flavia

Interesting that you remember, i made an impression for better or worse in the past? :)

I'd like to ask for a clean slate, i feel i've learned so much about football and other things since i last really actually posted here, so i have something different to offer from the past.

Think you were cool. I remember you since you were very supportive of him when he wasn't getting much time on the field.

WallBreaker

:)

Yes i was supportive of him, not so much anymore but i still wish him the best, but possibly somewhere else than the Bernabeu.

Home of Barca Fans