User Tag List

Thread: For football's sake ~ Hi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For football's sake ~ Hi!

Hello again i'm "Wallbreaker".

A few years ago i made this account and it hasn't been until now that i can find a good use for it.

I'm a Madridista. White blood runs through my veins, it's is Madrid's game that i most like to play in my head every day, but in my own special way, because albeit a white at heart and soul, my mind is clear as day, and i have a great respect for the ball, there is no wall i shall not break, no loch ness monster in my lake.

I hope i make my self clear

I have watched football for many years and as such it has looked back at me for as long and we have not departed since. I have garnered a good perspective and understanding of the game, and i look forward to learn more about this beautiful game every day, until the sun and i part ways.

It is thus, important for me to pay attention to how Barcelona operate on and off the pitch, with the utmost respect, and i will start watching FC Barcelona more and i will give my opinions on your game.

I just watched Barcelona 5 Elche 0 and i have some opinions, it is the first game of Barcelona's this season where i put a good amount of analyzing their game, so i will give my opinions on the respective thread.

Here's to some respectful and insightful discussion, cheers.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and Welcome WallBreaker.

You're the Illarra fan right?
    Just get a better midfield

Flavia
    Welcome back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome.

Edit: Thanks as well Flavia

Interesting that you remember, i made an impression for better or worse in the past?

I'd like to ask for a clean slate, i feel i've learned so much about football and other things since i last really actually posted here, so i have something different to offer from the past.
    Madridista hoping to share and learn with this wonderful community.

instinct
    You seem to be a good guy!

Welcome (back)!

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WallBreaker View Post
    Thanks for the welcome.

Edit: Thanks as well Flavia

Interesting that you remember, i made an impression for better or worse in the past?

I'd like to ask for a clean slate, i feel i've learned so much about football and other things since i last really actually posted here, so i have something different to offer from the past.
    Think you were cool. I remember you since you were very supportive of him when he wasn't getting much time on the field.
    Just get a better midfield

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes i was supportive of him, not so much anymore but i still wish him the best, but possibly somewhere else than the Bernabeu.
    Madridista hoping to share and learn with this wonderful community.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!