User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 661 to 669 of 669

Thread: Barca elections 2015

  1. #661
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id say obama basically assured his re election when he got bin laden

  2. #662
    #BartomeuDimiteYa
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Majority re-elected Bush & Obama as well....voter ignorance as much to blame as corrupt candidates like Barto/Rosell
    Obama's opponent was Mitt Romney......

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Stric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,698
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Guys, let history be the judge. Of course there are people who do not rate Obama highly. Lots of them out there.
    History already is the judge. Even without the global recession, Bush left the country in ruins, and Obama resurrected it in a hundred ways in 1 and a half term, so far. Facts don't lie.

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Darko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Majority re-elected Bush & Obama as well....voter ignorance as much to blame as corrupt candidates like Barto/Rosell
    Obama?
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

  5. #665
    #BartomeuDimiteYa
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Obama?
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    5,845
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get it.

  7. #667
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am entertained

  8. #668
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing.

    @TornAndFrayed Dont you mean "You like ember paint".
    Last edited by messi2140; 22nd July 2015 at 02:50 PM.

  9. #669
    Member
    Zinedinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    344
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    I am here to bring you back into reality.
    Are you sure?

    I mean, I agree with you on the only point I am able to discern from your post ("Obama?") but I'm not sure a post that cryptic is going to exactly bring him back into reality.

Tags for this Thread