BREAKING NEWS: Barca elections to be held in 2015

L

linetty

If Laporta gets elected and he brings in Guardiola I will scream like a little child.
Guardiola is a closed chapter. Really small chances of him coming back, although with Laporta and the club back on track...who knows, people change their mind.

utility73

Don't think Pep would want to come back (in whatever position) as long as he has to put up with Messi here.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117 · 20h 20 hours ago

There's buzz that Bartomeu could cancel the elections this summer depending on the situation and trophies won at the end of the season.

I

instinct

There's buzz that Bartomeu could cancel the elections this summer depending on the situation and trophies won at the end of the season.

Rumour was started from a dubious twitter account. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Neymessi

this guy is as stupid as stupid can be.He has a history of BS postings.Surprised so many people still follow him.

Onuphrius

Guardiola is a closed chapter. Really small chances of him coming back, although with Laporta and the club back on track...who knows, people change their mind.

I am certain he is coming back. Can't see it happening in this decade, though. After all, he is a cule and FC Barcelona is his one true love. And didn't he say when he left that if the club needs him, he will be available.

Home of Barca Fans