BREAKING NEWS: Barca elections to be held in 2015

khaled_a_d

BREAKING NEWS: Barca elections to be held in 2015
Incumbent Josep Maria Bartomeu has announced the club will hold presidential elections at the end of the current season.

@jmbartomeu: "We have decided to call elections at the end of the season" #FCBlive
"We ask future candidates to act responsibly and that until the campaign, that there is 'fair-play'" - @jmbartomeu #FCBlive
.@jmbartomeu confirms that he will stand for the presidency in the elections in 2015 #FCBlive
"It is a decision that we have taken as the Board of Directors. I have the support of all my colleagues" - @jmbartomeu #FCBlive
.@jmbartomeu: "I am a firm defender of Zubizarreta but in the last few weeks there has been a loss of confidence, nothing more" #FCBlive
"Now we are starting a new phase with a new director of football that we will announce soon" - @jmbartomeu #FCBlive
@jmbartomeu: "The tension in the last few weeks has been excessive and beyond what is normal. We want to reduce it" #FCBlive
"Luis Enrique has a project and we have no doubt that he is the right person" - @jmbartomeu #FCBlive
.@jmbartomeu: "Leo Messi is happy and he is looking forward to winning things with Barça. We are calm about him" #FCBlive

Bartomeu: "Meeting with Oscar Garcia? Won't confirm or deny anything. We're looking for a sports director, meeting with coaches..."
Bartomeu: "Meeting with Oscar Garcia? Won't confirm or deny anything. We're looking for a sports director, meeting with coaches..."

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
dbawvk.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only sane thing to do. Now let's see who shows up as candidates.
Btw. this also means Lucho has maximum 5 months left as Bartomeu has little chance of winning.

F

Flavia

Thanks Messi. After following chelsea on instagram, all hell broke loose :lol:

I'm really happy now :D

Just don't re-elect this crooks, socis. Please.

Home of Barca Fans