if messi left would you still be a barca fan

if messi left would you still support barcelona

• yes

Votes: 85 85.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters

Zuess99

Obviously, I supported barca before he came but I'd watch the team he plays in alot. I'd actually sympathise with the team he is playing with as I want him to be the best, but would treat him as a rival if he played against barca

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Come on. There was a Barca before Messi, and there will be one after. Of course I will.

Ursegor

World Champion
No. I will support the team which he joins. Or Real Madrid, depending where he goes. I don't think I would follow PSG for example. In that case I will support Madrid.

I

instinct

No, I already have an account in an Arsenal forum (it's hamad138) and will become a Wengernista.

Maybe I'll support Dortmund too. Depends on their position in the league.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes. I will still support the club but i will stop following barca for some time. Actually i will stop watching football altogether for a while. I will concentrate on my career and stay away from barca. Not because i will hate barca for what they did but because i love it so much that i can't watch it destroy itself inch by inch. And anything related to football will remind of the horrific incident of selling messi. I will need some time to recover if he leaves. And also watching messi play for another European team is torture.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even though Messi was the biggest factor in turning me into a Cule, Barca is much more than Messi. I will always be a Cule, with or without Messi.

As much as I am a HUGE Messi fan (or fanboy), if he leaves Barca, I wish him the best and I will continue to respect him as a great footballer, but I will not like him as much as I do today and I will stop following him (figuratively, of course :lol:). Whether he plays good or not, whether he beats Ronaldo or not, I won't care any more.

Home of Barca Fans