if messi left would you still be a barca fan

if messi left would you still support barcelona

• yes

Votes: 85 85.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters

Leo_Messi

Why is that even a serious question let alone still present on the forum?

What a insane question to ask.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I voted no because I'm not a barca supporter.
I'm just a casual barca fan who enjoyed the golden years for the most beautiful and dominating football ever and also messi!
The crap way barca is playing since Pep left, if Messi leaves I don't think I'll keep watching.

frog-fcb

There is no trolling involved in it for example how many fan boys started supporting madrid when they signed ronaldo. would they still support them if he left. I personally would still support barca but i wouldnt follow messi nearly as much were as others could follow messi an forget about barca

Mitchell1978

I admit i never have been a 100 % "team" fan. I liked barça because of the great football and the great players they have had. Started following them during the early 90s (Stoichkov and Romario were my favorite players back then) but some other years since i hardly did.

Basically i'm a fan of great football and great players before i'm a fan of a footballteam. If Messi is forced out by the current board under these circumstances then i will still follow barça but not support them.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
adidas-chelsea-football-club-mens-football-jackets-track-tops-sports-training-soccer-clothing-clothes-fan-cfc-pre-jkt-for-men_4084_300.jpg

Doesn't look too bad. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans