if messi left would you still be a barca fan

if messi left would you still support barcelona

• yes

Votes: 85 85.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters

Antimadridista1

I'm a Barca fan before being a Messi fan.
The club is and will always be bigger than any player. The club will last forever but the players are here for no more than 15/20years.

XaviMessiGirl

Yes... simple, for two reasons:

1. I'm a Barca fan before I'm a Messi fan.
2. The only clubs that could afford to buy him are clubs that disgust me anyway, so even if I wanted to follow him, I couldn't do it.

Would probably have to change my username though :pep:

bismp

Obviously, I supported barca before he came but I'd watch the team he plays in alot. I'd actually sympathise with the team he is playing with as I want him to be the best, but would treat him as a rival if he played against barca

This

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes... simple, for two reasons:

1. I'm a Barca fan before I'm a Messi fan.
2. The only clubs that could afford to buy him are clubs that disgust me anyway, so even if I wanted to follow him, I couldn't do it.

Would probably have to change my username though :pep:

XaviNeymarGirl? :pep:

Lomar1o

of course i'd support. when rivaldo was leaving i thought there would be no one to replace him and that there would be no more real joy watching barca, but ronaldinho appeared, i fell in love with the sport even more, and when he was leaving i was left heartbroken but messi came along and made me forget about every pain. if messi leaves it will be terrible but there will always be hope and i will always enjoy seeing figures in red and blue shirts. of course i'd support barcelona. unless we bring in 11 chygrynskiys who don't represent barca in any way =)))

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Of course I will. Barca is bigger than one player.

I would want him to do well though (unless he was playing against us)

Home of Barca Fans