Cdr: FC Barcelona - Elche CF 5-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game from Barca so far. Yes, it's only Elche but players looked more motivated than usual.

Now that all forwards scored Lucho can save someone for Atletico this weekend.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Elche is so poor. First goal took some time as always, but after that it is just a free passage. Even against that weak team i am worried that our midfielders create almost nothing, everything done by the forwards.

We have tons of space, the midfield still looks clueless

blaugrana1987

Good game from Barca so far. Yes, it's only Elche but players looked more motivated than usual.

Now that all forwards scored Lucho can save someone for Atletico this weekend.
How is this good? Just look at our lines...Thats what chaos looks like.

dakt

I'm not even sure what football style are we playing at the moment. Midfield is just gap...air. Rakitic, so sorry to say, but he's not Barca material.

F

Flavia

I'm not even sure what football style are we playing at the moment. Midfield is just gap...air. Rakitic, so sorry to say, but he's not Barca material.

Barça plays chaos ball. Rakitic can do better. He started better, after being benched too much he started to fade. Masch-Kroos-Rakitic could be awesome... sigh. Or not, under Enrique

You keep repeating this. Name one midfielder that looked good under Lucho.

Good point. Ursegor thinks the players suck and we wouldn't improve with a good coach. But a good coach would improve this squad a lot.

zoom

only satisfaction for this 1st half-time is the goals of Neymar, Messi and especially suarez.

For the rest Elche is too weak to evaluate the team.

blaugrana1987

Barça plays chaos ball. Rakitic can do better. He started better, after being benched too much he started to fade. Masch-Kroos-Rakitic could be awesome... sigh. Or not, under Enrique

Good point. Ursegor thinks the players suck and we wouldn't improve with a good coach. But a good coach would improve this squad a lot.

Look I'm from Croatia like dakt...Rakitic SERIOUSLY isn't Barca quality. He is solid, even good player...But not first team player at club like Barca.

dakt

You keep repeating this. Name one midfielder that looked good under Lucho.

Well, so far no one was consistent enough to be called good, but then again that might be Lucho's fault. Thing with Rakitic is that he just cant play in tight spaces, looks very clumsy and makes mistakes quite often.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Heck, Cesc would be awesome with chaos ball too.

Home of Barca Fans