Kick off date/time help

Lewisj1

Hi, I have recently bough tickets for the barcelona v Malaga game on February 22.

HOWEVER, it states date to be confirmed, could anyone please give me an insight of when roughly games are played?
For example, I have booked a hotel for the Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Kick off Is scheduled for the Sunday, am I safe with those days or has any games been moved to a Thursday before? The champions league is on the Wednesday which is what I'm worried about.. Many thanks

frog-fcb

hey lewis im for the malaga match also im assuming the game will possibly be moved to the Saturday to give the team time to prepare for the champions league. what hotel are you staying at

Wendy2000

Malaga match

hey lewis im for the malaga match also im assuming the game will possibly be moved to the Saturday to give the team time to prepare for the champions league. what hotel are you staying at

We have tickets and are flying from Scotland but don't arrive till Saturday, if Sat what is the likely time and is there a chance it could be Friday....

frog-fcb

I cant remember them going to the friday before id say it would be a normal time slot what time does your flight get in. Im also flyin in on the saturday from.ni

Wendy2000

We get in Saturday at 7pm cos thought it was Sundday game but could get alternative flights which get us in at 2pm (cheapies from Gatwick) but nervous to pay for more flights when could be a Friday:)

Wendy2000

I was on the Barca website and it showed the Malaga game a being on the 21st - 22nd February 2015, this was before all the report on the Balon d'or...I have since looked but can't find it again but it may mean definitely not on the Friday, the only one that now shows 2 dates is Villarreal game, have you seen this before, is this a good sign

Thanks

Home of Barca Fans