Would you sack Luis Enrique now, or wait until the end of the season?

Would you sack Luis Enrique now, or wait until the end of the season?

• Total voters

PhilS

Five coaches in less than five years would be just plain stupid. However, you can't keep on a coach who is acting insane. I have not been a big Lucho critic this year, but starting a tough Liga game with both healthy Messi and healthy Neymar on the bench is not a sane thing to do. This team without Messi and Neymar is quite ordinary, Barca will only go as far as these two take them. You would think that Suarez could also be a difference maker, but not yet here at Barca.

I watched a lot of miserable games the second half of last season with both Xavi and Iniesta on the field at the same time, I really can't believe any Barca manager is continuing to flog that dead horse.

I'm afraid that next we will see Mathieu at LB again.

Last edited:

Busi-Messi Barca

I'd get it done now and start repairing the damage already done. Put Xavi or Puyol in charge temporarily - anyone that can command the respect of the players.

We are abysmal atm ,not looking forward to Alectico at all.

Antimadridista1

I'd sack him now . There's clearly a huge problem between the players and him, and mainly our best player.
If Leo is not happy, there's no way he'll perform well and we all know that we depend on this guy for literally everything.

Zubizarreta brought him back in the club, and now that the sports director is gone, it should be the same for the coach.
The problem is that there's literally no coach available at the moment and even if there was one, we wouldn't even hire him knowing the way of thinking of our board.

The only solution is a new board, with a new sports director, and a new coach with a real project. We can't wait anymore.

Pepe Silvia

Not saying Lucho is a good coach or has proved anything but do any of you feel this culture of sacking coaches left and right is the right move? Sure he has had it in with players, but so has Mourinho to get his point across. I don't have a problem with him tangling with Messi. He is by far the greatest player I have ever seen but he walks too much and I think he is not as sweet a child as people make him out to be. Bottom line is, I suspect if we sack him, which I'm sure is the next move to save face by Barto, it may stop coaches from wanting to come here at all. All of this madness stems from having an unstable, incompetent board. Sacking Lucho won't make things much better in my estimations.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Not saying Lucho is a good coach or has proved anything but do any of you feel this culture of sacking coaches left and right is the right move? Sure he has had it in with players, but so has Mourinho to get his point across. I don't have a problem with him tangling with Messi. He is by far the greatest player I have ever seen but he walks too much and I think he is not as sweet a child as people make him out to be. Bottom line is, I suspect if we sack him, which I'm sure is the next move to save face by Barto, it may stop coaches from wanting to come here at all. All of this madness stems from having an unstable, incompetent board. Sacking Lucho won't make things much better in my estimations.

No coaches were sacked left and right. All 3 of Pep, Tito and Tata left on their own for different reasons. The only coach who deserve to get sacked is Lucho because he has shown enough reasons for it.

And no sane coach refuse to come to Barca because they have sacked a batshit crazy incompetent coach! Come on

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
We sacked Tata, who was brought in during an emergency situation when Tito's cancer relapsed. Tito till this day would still be Barcelona's coach if he was still alive.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Tata resigned as he said he would if he failed to win any trophies (I seem to remember him saying this).

XaviMessiGirl

Definitely in the minority here, but with all the garbage surrounding the club right now I think sacking him would do more harm than good. The team might be painful to watch at times with him in charge, yes. But sacking him would just be another political move by the board, just as I suspect Zubi's sacking was (no matter how much he deserved to go). I don't want anything else to happen that the board can put a positive "we saved the day" spin on to gain favor for a possible re-election.

I actually feel bad for him in a way, because he came into the club at one of the worst possible times in recent history. He's probably not the right person for the job in normal circumstances either, but the situation certainly isn't helping.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Definitely in the minority here, but with all the garbage surrounding the club right now I think sacking him would do more harm than good. The team might be painful to watch at times with him in charge, yes. But sacking him would just be another political move by the board, just as I suspect Zubi's sacking was (no matter how much he deserved to go). I don't want anything else to happen that the board can put a positive "we saved the day" spin on to gain favor for a possible re-election.
I actually feel bad for him in a way, because he came into the club at one of the worst possible times in recent history. He's probably not the right person for the job in normal circumstances either, but the situation certainly isn't helping.

Someone will need to tell them that they were the ones who messed it up in the first place. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't need saving. :lol:

King5Puyi

Possible re-election? If the socios even put up with 1% vote for this cunt no one voted for as the president at the first place, I'm losing all hope here for a very long time to come.

XaviMessiGirl

Possible re-election? If the socios even put up with 1% vote for this cunt no one voted for as the president at the first place, I'm losing all hope here for a very long time to come.

Certainly, but a lot of the older generation of socis don't seem like they have a clue, which I'm sure is why Rosell severely restricted membership in the first place. If people like us could all vote, this board would have no chance in hell.

Home of Barca Fans