Would you sack Luis Enrique now, or wait until the end of the season?

Would you sack Luis Enrique now, or wait until the end of the season?

• Total voters

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I don't want Xavi anywhere near the coaching position in the next few years.

He knows the club like no other, every player loves him and he understands our style of play but that's the problem. After every match Xavi says ''We are disappointed. Their goal killed us but I think we played a good game, had the ball and tried to create chances.''

I love him as a player but he should start to understand that having the ball and ''trying to create'' chances means fuck all when you lose vs Sociedad or Celta Vigo.

What we need at the moment is some unity and for us to play as a team IMO . At least everyone loves the guy so he can keep the squad together before the next election.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'd sack him now in a heartbeat. I don't want us to become ManU 2.0 where LVG is still trying to dig through the mountains of shit that only took 1 season to accumulate

zanela

I would wait ,he will have January to fix things
There is no real alternatives IMO .we would have to settle with another mediocre coach like Laudrup .sacking coaches midway in the season is is very dangerous step IMO .I would do it if our place in CL is in jeopardy tbh
The only team that I remember it ended well was Chelsea ,frankly they have done many times

Laudrup may be mediocre, but he's an upgrade on Lucho. He's won something (even if not very significant), had his Getafe and Swansea playing neat football. Its a diff. matter he loses motivation in his second season, but its not like we're looking at a long-term solution under the current regime. His aura actually commands more respect than anything Lucho brings to the table. As a stop gap, he wouldn't be as bad as you're making it appear.

Now. Season is already ruined, we won't win anything with Lucho. May be a new manager can salvage anything, just may be.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'd wait. We don't have a new coach lined up, and I don't know who we'd get that would be better.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't know. We can't sign a coach from La Liga until the seasons over. So that means it has to be someone from abroad. Unzue could possibly carry on as caretaker if Luch is fired since he's already the assistant. We should have kept Rubi instead of letting him go to Valladolid. He'd at least make for a solid caretaker manager.

khaled_a_d

Any coach is a better coach, at this point. enrique is repeating all the stupid things he did at roma, like fighting Totti. Keeping him is the worst decision.

We can be worse ,people are naive if we think we are really bad .we are bad to our standards yes but it can get much worse and those who remembers Gaspart era should know that
We need to be careful with what we wish for

Xavi as a coach can do better. Just sack him. I was supporting luncho until Real Sociedad but now he lost me. He has no clue what he is doing. All big matches a very big disappointment.
Xavi isn't eligible for it that is first,second I don't know if Xavi is a good coach in the making .I remember his favorite EPL XI and it was horrible
his interviews aren't gr8 tbh .you can never know which players are gonna make a good coach
And remember even the gr8 Pep took his time ,he learned to be a coach and visited some of his role idols and then took Barca B .wanting Xavi to be a coach right now is just ridiculous IMO

Alik

We can be worse ,people are naive if we think we are really bad .we are bad to our standards yes but it can get much worse and those who remembers Gaspart era should know that
We need to be careful with what we wish for

We can be worse, but the reason we aren't isn't due to Lucho, but due to the individual quality of certain players. Like, you'd have to go in there with the intention to sabotage the team to do worse. Almost.

Home of Barca Fans