What do you think would be the best to happen right now?

Sooooooo. how do you want things to turn out right now?

• Total voters

Bertus

Let's quote BBZ8800

I am not letting down BARCELONA'S team in general.
I am letting down the current team with Lucho.

If he will be sacked, I will be with our team again in 8 days.

I am looking at it this way:
1. with Lucho, we have 0% chances to win La Liga or Champions league
-- plus, the longer he stays, we will get in deeper problems
2. if we lose against Atletico, maybe he will get sacked
-- we will have around 20 matches till the end of the Season and -7 points
-- we will have at least 1% chances that something CAN HAPPEN already this Season
-- plus, any other coach can't have as horrible gameplan as Enrique

-- so, we will have bigger chances for trophies right away, plus, maybe we will actually start to play some better football on the pitch with Messi, Ney and Suarez

When you think of it, I am not letting down Barca, I am actually cheering for a better future, as fast as possible.
So, go Atletico :barca scarf:

Further, I wouldn't be surprised if some of our players (Messi) will player intentionally weaker in the next rounds until the coach gets sacked.
It happened a lot of times in the history.
And the replies he got:

No matter how angry I was at the club. I would never cheer for the opposition.

:icon_confused::facepalm:

I wonder how do you guys in general feel about the current situation.

Should Barca keep falling till rock bottom so Lucho and even the current board could be forced to resign?

Or do you still prefer to cheer for the club to compete in the league and CL with the risk that Barto will use it as an excuse to stay in place till 2016 and maybe to get a chance to win the elections if Barca wins one or more titles despite everything else being quite a mess?

If you guys followed what I wrote here these past months, in football, I highly dislike when a bad situation tends to go on and go on. When I see that nothing will change unless things get pretty bad, I usually just wish for the clubs I support to reach rock bottom as fast as possible even if it means a trophyless season.

I wished and still wish that for PSG, and little by little I'm starting to consider what BBZ8800 is hoping for Barca here.

In short, do you want this suffering to last long or do you want to end it as fast as possible?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Sometimes for the long term good it's better to take a hit in the short term, so yes I agree with you. This is a good first step now we need the rest of them gone.

It doesn't make you any less a fan of the club. Thats because you wish for it in the hope things eventually improve.

amircule

I just want lucho sacked for a person who can manage us during this shitstorm .
Losing to Atleti is the first step .

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Obviously I will always support the players on the pitch. It's just that if we lose I can see the silver lining.

Bertus

I finally added the poll. Damn that 100 characters limitation.

Flavia, if you hear me, I wish to be able to at least write a 150 characters option per sentence. TYVM in advance.

khaled_a_d

Whenever I watch Barca game I will want the team wins (mostly at least)
I am a Barca fan ,I watch them and want them to win .If the club loses it won't be because I an cheering for or against them anyway .so why I would be pissed if we win?why I would be happy if we lose?

Chainsaw

Killahead
If the players want Lucho gone we will see the signs next week. I don't care about the result tbh. I want Lucho gone. There is still time to save the season if the changes are made now before it's too late, and losing next week, followed by another uninspired performance, might push for the changes eventually. Atletico is my second favorite team in Spain ever since the likes of Maxi Rodriguez and Luciano Galletti been there. So I always have a soft spot for them. I never support them against Barca unless Barca is not in dire need of the points by any means, or like now that a defeat serves better as it leads to the needed changes than expecting a narrow win just for the sake of a temporary euphoria which soon ends by another dreadful performance and a loss in the next weeks.

I think the ground have been made for the changes by last night's performance and result, so expecting a similar game next week at your own turf against a direct rival might pull the trigger at last. I can't say I am not in favor of that to happen.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Would never stop cheering for the team no matter what. Just my opinion on the matter.

No matter what anyone says, we have a higher chance of winning the Champions league than most of the other teams in it aside from Bayern, Chelsea and RM.

F

Flavia

Best to hit rock botton now. I don't want these people in charge for another year.

I finally added the poll. Damn that 100 characters limitation.

Flavia, if you hear me, I wish to be able to at least write a 150 characters option per sentence. TYVM in advance.

I don't think that's possible... You need to ask Bojan, in the suggestions thread.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's complicated. I want them out, but I don't want us to get humiliated even more than we have been so far.

serghei

Out. We can't lose the CL spots and we have very very slim chances to win a title. I want us to lose at Camp Nou, Celta style, so that the fans would start waving white hankerchiefs. Once we get rid of these idiots, we can start building again from the top. New team new sporting director and top class manager, I wouldn't say no to any big name. Then we come back. The times when you come back from a nightmare are the best.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The only way that I'd wish for a loss upon the team is if it were to make an actual difference on the proceedings afterwards. We thought that'd happen with Tata vs. Atletico last year but apparently he had already decided to resign prior to that.

If the first team and B team losing their coming games guarantees the sacking of Lucho/Eusebio and has a notable influence on calling for elections this summer, I'm all for it. However, that's a bit too good to be true.

Bertus

It's complicated. I want them out, but I don't want us to get humiliated even more than we have been so far.

Better to get humiliated a bit now than continuing to be average till 2016 or even till 2020.

This board needs to go ASAP. Now just consider how it can happen. There's not a million of solutions.

I don't think that's possible... You need to ask Bojan, in the suggestions thread.

Understood-

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The only way that I'd wish for a loss upon the team is if it were to make an actual difference on the proceedings afterwards. We thought that'd happen with Tata vs. Atletico last year but apparently he had already decided to resign prior to that.

If the first team and B team losing their coming games guarantees the sacking of Lucho/Eusebio and has a notable influence on calling for elections this summer, I'm all for it. However, that's a bit too good to be true.

Well said. Us losing doesn't guarantee anything.

Home of Barca Fans