What do you think would be the best to happen right now?

Sooooooo. how do you want things to turn out right now?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who said anything about enjoying? I'm not enjoying any of this one bit. But it's necessary.And being a rm fan in 2010/2011 was worse than being a culé now. That manita in 2010 was the biggest humiliation in a recent clasico. Things change.

Would you want us to lose in order to force changes, at the expense of Messi?

F

Flavia

Would you want us to lose in order to force changes, at the expense of Messi?

Why at the expense of Messi? He will leave if he wants, regardless of losing or not to atletico. And if he wants Lucho sacked, losing might accomplish that, then he stays. If Messi is thinking like that, maybe he should go. I don't believe that, he might just be fed up, but his attitude wasn't the best. What we all know is that Enrique is inept. The squad isn't ideal, but we can play better with the players we have. We should be, by now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Did it ever cross your mind that messi could also want things to change now, and not in 2016 or 2020?

;)

Of course, if this is all just a "plot" by Messi & Co. to help us rid of these inept jokers, and that Messi is willing to ride through the storm with us and stick with us all the way, then yes.

My fear is that if we keep up this downward spiral, Messi might lose his patience and jump ship.

Bertus

Of course, if this is all just a "plot" by Messi & Co. to help us rid of these inept jokers, and that Messi is willing to ride through the storm with us and stick with us all the way, then yes.

My fear is that if we keep up this downward spiral, Messi might lose his patience and jump ship.

IMO, but it's just my opinion, there's more chances that messi could leave because the current board stays in place than because one or two defeats that would force this corrupt board out right now.

Lomar1o

1. sack lucho
2. hire klopp
3. let him manage the club in his own way while board doesn't make any moves apart from supporting the coach when needed
4. fans showing love to players to revive their confidence and dedication

DrPepper

Hard to say really.

Nobody really knows if he's really going to be sacked when we lose against Atletico. There might be rumours, but simply because of the transfer ban and the timing it's hard to think that our board would find a worthy new manager. Klopp is never going to leave Dortmund this season, Mourinho is not leaving Chelsea and so on.

Normally it'd be best to sack Lucho, get someone to manage the team until the end of the season and then get someone good but because of the ban that's not going to happen. 2016 is the first opportunity to really get someone and I wouldn't want to see a manager like Paco - who I think is brilliant btw - hired now but not able to build his team like he wants. He wouldn't make it to 2016 simply because he hasn't the reputation.

Therefore I think the earliest time Lucho would be sacked is if he loses against Atletico, loses in the Copa against Real/Atletico and loses in the CL against City. Signing someone like De Boer is pretty much the same as keeping Lucho. So it could even get worse if he's sacked (think about the possibility of someone like Roura or Eusebio), which is pretty sad.

CuleLife4Life

If rumors about him losing the locker room are true then he should be sacked as soon as possible. No need to have the players suffer under him for too long. Getting a small name connected to us would be good like an old youth manager. With the transfer ban and the board, its hard to really imagine this team winning titles until we revamp but the most important first step is getting Lucho OUT.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bv1Ciz0CMAA8ayk.jpg:large

The cat is the one to blame :pep:

Home of Barca Fans