What do you think would be the best to happen right now?

Sooooooo. how do you want things to turn out right now?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ahhha, so I am one of very few folks who unconditionally support the club for as long as we live.

I can't say how depressed I have been lately, given the mess that we are in on all fronts. It is literally harming my health as I couldn't enjoy and concentrate on more important things such as family and my career etc. Actually, one of the three New Year's resolutions I have for 2015 is to care much less about everything Barca in general. I would be a much happier man if I can somehow stop being a Cule but I know this will not happen.

I dislike Enrique with a passion and I share the disdain many of us Cules have toward the current board. I want them gone as soon as possible to turn things around.

Having said that, I will always cheer for Barca who I considered part of my own identity (as in "us"), no matter who is in charge, for as long as they wear that FCB badge on that Blaugrana jersey. I can't find myself wishing our team to lose or cheering for our most hated enemies/opponents, under any circumstances just to make things happen.

It has been so painful, but I still have to say :barca scarf:

Jägermeister

Where's the "I want us to play beautiful football, be successful and get rid of this coach and board" option?

I'm kind of torn here. Of course I want our team to win and play beautiful football. But even if things don't go the right way, I'll still support the team. It's different with those people who are responsible for our sporting decline. They have to go (I tend to say at any cost).
I'd suggest we don't win a title this year and get a fresh start next summer.

Bertus

Well said. Us losing doesn't guarantee anything.
You can't compare the current situation with last season.

If things were the same, they would never have fired Zubi and Puyol would not have resigned.

We're close to the end, closer than ever. Anyone can feel it doesn't need much for the current situation to explode, and IMO it needs that little push for it to happen.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Ahhha, so I am one of very few folks who unconditionally support the club for as long as we live.

I can't say how depressed I have been lately, given the mess that we are in on all fronts. It is literally harming my health as I couldn't enjoy and concentrate on more important things such as family and my career etc. Actually, one of the three New Year's resolutions I have for 2015 is to care much less about everything Barca in general. I would be a much happier man if I can somehow stop being a Cule but I know this will not happen.

I dislike Enrique with a passion and I share the disdain many of us Cules have toward the current board. I want them gone as soon as possible to turn things around.

Having said that, I will always cheer for Barca who I considered part of my own identity (as in "us"), no matter who is in charge, for as long as they wear that FCB badge on that Blaugrana jersey. I can't find myself wishing our team to lose or cheering for our most hated enemies/opponents, under any circumstances just to make things happen.

Well said Luftstalag. Couldn't put it better myself. :barca scarf:

Bertus

Where's the "I want us to play beautiful football, be successful and get rid of this coach and board" option?

I'm kind of torn here. Of course I want our team to win and play beautiful football. But even if things don't go the right way, I'll still support the team. It's different with those people who are responsible for our sporting decline. They have to go (I tend to say at any cost).
I'd suggest we don't win a title this year and get a fresh start next summer.
Because that's unrealistic to hope for changes that will happen soon if stats continue to hide what's horribly wrong here.

That's what I think at least, hence why I didn't put that option.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
You can't compare the current situation with last season.

If things were the same, they would never have fired Zubi and Puyol would not have resigned.

We're close to the end, closer than ever. Anyone can feel it doesn't need much for the current situation to explode, and IMO it needs that little push for it to happen.

Still. There is no guarantee that us losing at the weekend will trigger anything.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You can still join the dark side and reunite with :pep:
Plus, you are more than welcome to continue hating Real Shitrid.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
You can get Heynckes and Sir Alex Ferguson out of retirement in tandem with Pep to coach the team together under Laporta's reign - 35 year old Xavi and Iniesta will still not magically dominate big games again, let alone Sergi Roberto, Rafinha and Rakitic. Alves won't start dominating the right flank, Alba won't win aerial balls or contribute more than headless chicken runs going forward, Montoya won't turn into more than a Segunda quality player. Until summer 2016 you can squirm and writhe all you want, absolutely nothing will change even if Lucho gets sacked tomorrow and Bart resigns. Deal with it. Until summer 2016 when eventually a pair of world class central midfielders, a new pair of wingbacks and a capable partner for Pique is bought nothing else will get Barca back on top. Again: Deal with it.

Alik

Chose option 1. If we have a chance at winning anything at all this season, I want to see us take it.

F

Flavia

You can get Heynckes and Sir Alex Ferguson out of retirement in tandem with Pep to coach the team together under Laporta's reign - 35 year old Xavi and Iniesta will still not magically dominate big games again, let alone Sergi Roberto, Rafinha and Rakitic. Alves won't start dominating the right flank, Alba won't win aerial balls or contribute more than headless chicken runs going forward, Montoya won't turn into more than a Segunda quality player. Until summer 2016 you can squirm and writhe all you want, absolutely nothing will change even if Lucho gets sacked tomorrow and Bart resigns. Deal with it. Until summer 2016 when eventually a pair of world class central midfielders, a new pair of wingbacks and a capable partner for Pique is bought nothing else will get Barca back on top. Again: Deal with it.

It's not like the squad is utter crap. It's far from ideal, but a team can still be formed with our squad. It won't be prime Barça, but Lucho is doing poorly, to be let to continue. We won't start winning all titles anytime soon, but at the very least we can improve they way we are playing. And play attractive football again, winning titles or not.

F

Flavia

You own a rm jersey... no respectable cule does that :coffee:

Being serious, enough is enough. If this season turns successful, great. But it's not looking likely, is it? I don't believe it's possible. Bartomeu won't resign or call early elections, unless something happens.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You own a rm jersey... no respectable cule does that :coffee:

Being serious, enough is enough. If this season turns successful, great. But it's not looking likely, is it? I don't believe it's possible. Bartomeu won't resign or call early elections, unless something happens.

I don't believe this season we will be successful at all with LE in charge. But still, I can't enjoy seeing us losing, no matter what.

If only I could be a Real Madrid fan, even for one day. ;)

F

Flavia

I don't believe this season we will be successful at all with LE in charge. But still, I can't enjoy seeing us losing, no matter what.

If only I could be a Real Madrid fan, even for one day. ;)

Who said anything about enjoying? I'm not enjoying any of this one bit. But it's necessary.

And being a rm fan in 2010/2011 was worse than being a culé now. That manita in 2010 was the biggest humiliation in a recent clasico. Things change.

Home of Barca Fans