Hello!

BarcaBarcaBarca

Hello everybody! Let's hope the rest of 2015 is better than the start!

I come from Scotland! My home team Dundee Utd are the only team to have a 100% record against Barça - so every time I go to Camp Nou, it feels an extra bit special.

I've been following Barça since roughly 2009, and since then Puyol fast became my hero! Now he has passed on and already doing a better job than Zubizaretta ;) Messi is my favourite player, not that Lucho would care though!

Just now, I am currently getting things together for heading over to Catalunya for the Atleti game, which after Real's defeat to Valencia, I thought this could be the game to add pressure on the team above us. But now, it feels like a nothing game.

Like most culés, I am fed up of the board, the club, the sponsorships and Dani Alves' crossing, and I am hoping that we can win something this year, but it is looking highly unlikely.

What I want in 2015 - A new Messi deal, A Messi statue outside Camp Nou (he won't be here forever you know and it is time to end the campaign against him), Sando to scement a place in the first team and a move closer for Laporta getting his position back!

I want to hear from everyone else on their opinions!

Visca BARCA!

Home of Barca Fans