can Neymar and Suarez make a true difference?

Can Ney and Luis make a difference?

• Yes,both of them will improve and share Messi's burden.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Only Neymar

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Only Suarez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them.They will either improve slightly or stay the same

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

bismp

I feel that Ney and Suarez are not as good as i expected them to be.
Ok,ofc i know that Ney has improved A LOT since last season and Luis came back after a 4 months absence,but still i am a bit disappointed.I mean Ney performs a lot better in Brazil,while everyone remembers last season's GOAT mode from Suarez.
What i am trying to say is that i at least expect them to be more involved and help Messi a little bit.It seems to me that Ney is always too wide and almost absent at the last matches,while Luis has missed too many easy goals and is not involved much.
Anyway,the garbage tactics and midfield is ofc at fault,but....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If anything then Neymar has contributed a lot to us even being in the title race atm.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think the tactics are horrible. Players of that quality should be causing mayhem.

The problem could be that all three require the ball a lot and obviously only one player can have it (Messi). At Real Madrid they have a lot of great forwards but CR is the only ball hogger which creates a balanced attack.

L

linetty

Well Neymar is one of Liga's best scorer and that must be called making a difference. Also, he links up with Messi like no one else.

Luisito is making a great difference aswell, he doesn't score as frequently as in Loserpool but that will come eventually but is overall impact on the game is already noticeable.

Frodo_FCB

Neymar has been very good and very lethal in front of the goal, of course there is always room for improvement, but he is still one of our most influential players.
Suarez he is not yet the player he was last year in liverpool by any means. We all know though that he is a great player and he gives 100% in every game he plays. So i think that as soon as he gets used in the tactics (if there are any) he will help us a lot.

Quality players can only make a difference. Luis is down on confidence and form, and Neymar is still showing the inexperience of a young player, but once the midfield and back is sorted out you'll see something a little less than Pep's 2009-2011 teams.

Home of Barca Fans