Lliga: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

zanela

The aforementioned were the last ones to return from vac, and only had 2 training sessions. Not surprising if it were to happen.

Siberia

Are people really that stupid to think that messi wont play after having a vacation of two weeks and against an opponent we havent been able to win against since 2007? As is full of bullshit

Galning

Claudio Bravo, Ter Stegen and Masip could start on the bench [galning]

My claim is also 100% legit.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This will be a difficult game, Moyes or not. Sociedad have had a pretty poor season yet still crushed RM 4-2 at home, beat Atletico 2-1, and drew Valencia. What Moyes does or doesn't do won't have bearing on the fact that La Real will give it their all to take points from us, bus-parking included.

An early goal or two can turn the game in our favor easily but I feel that if we don't score in the first half, it'll be very difficult to win.

Irish_Cules

Not ideal at all to have those players returning from their holidays so late. They should have been brought back earlier to be honest.

L

linetty

Possible line-up (vs Real Sociedad): Bravo - Montoya Pique Mascherano Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Pedro #fcblive [rac1]

vinni

i usally can find a few hd links on ronaldo7.net - this page puts out like 10-15 links for each game. just remember to use adblock there..

Home of Barca Fans