Lliga: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
About 30.000 people in a stadium, 36 professional footballers and no professional coach.
Moyes did not manage to outclass Lucho, Lucho somehow managed to be weaker than him.

Bertus

About 30.000 people in a stadium, 36 professional footballers and no professional coach.
Moyes did not manage to outclass Lucho, Lucho somehow managed to be weaker than him.

Can't stop laughing thinking that Barca got powned by Moyes :lol:

That said, it's sad and it's really , really worrying.

DrPepper

Yeah, Sociedad weren't even good defensively... And still we found no way through.

rssfcbpduyk.png

They left those spaces between the lines open throughout the match and we never had a man there...

Morten

Yeah, Sociedad weren't even good defensively... And still we found no way through.

rssfcbpduyk.png

They left those spaces between the lines open throughout the match and we never had a man there...

Messi use to stand in that space waiting for the ball very often, why not this match, i mean second half.

L

linetty

Messi use to stand in that space waiting for the ball very often, why not this match, i mean second half.
Yeah and we lookde much better with Neymar and Messi in the second half but there wasn't enough time to get back into the game.

I'm sure we would've won if Messi and Neymar started from the 1st minute.

DrPepper

Maybe Messi or some other players do this naturally. But a manager should be able to see that and instruct someone else (Munir, Suarez, Xavi or Montoya) to occupy that space during the first half. It's not that difficult.

Bertus

In that current setup, Messi falls back too much to help in midfield.

Many times, good scoring chances start from him behind the attacking line. He gets the ball, dribble one or two players and then passes the ball and usually tries to combine with neymar.

If there was no problem in midfield, yeah he would stand there in attack, right among the last defensive line of La Real.

The team is lacking so much right now, so Messi has to do too much at once because if he doesn't, no one will.

It's not messi that is a problem. He tries his best but can't do everything by himself.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

rssfcbpduyk.png

It's pretty sad when you think about it, RS were a complete clusterfuck. But it gets downright depressing when you see this

Montoya-RIV.png

and notice that our team wasn't any better in that department.

F

Flavia

It's pretty sad when you think about it, RS were a complete clusterfuck. But it gets downright depressing when you see this

Montoya-RIV.png

Yes. This was a huge opportunity to finally win at anoeta. If only we had a coach.

serghei

Well, he's a bad coach, that's pretty clear, but the biggest problem is not that we won't win anything this season, I don't even care about that, the problem is we let a stupid coach decide our squad for the next 2 years. Alexis and Cesc sales were horrible deals. Horrible. And who did we bring? Mathieu who is a mediocre CB that starts to make a fool of himself every difficult game he plays in, Suarez who is horrible as well and cost a fortune, Douglas who is beyond description, Rakitic who also doesn't play or plays badly in the big games and Vermaelen who's yet to play for us. :lol: This is comic stuff.

serghei

Montoya-RIV.png

Where are our wingers in this picture. Why don't they track back with RS FBs? I bet that there are 70m between Mathieu and the strikers in that pic. This is amateurish stuff.

Compare it with this:

BAR.jpg

And, over just 15 SECONDS, this:

BAR2.jpg

Last edited:

xavi

I haven't comment on this forum for years but after yestrday's game I just had to revisit this site and check if I'm only one who thinks that this team is losing it's identity. No more "6 second rule", no more "tika taka" just plenty of short passes and long crosses from side in front of goal. And after Real lost against Valencia, I was so exited to watch RS-Barca match but after the game I was so mad.

Hopefully something will change and fast.

Home of Barca Fans