Lliga: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

neo_wolf

Meh, i've said it since last month, Lucho is a hack and this team is way to big for him, hell, Roma was way to big for him.

doublehh03

If we win this game having rested Messi and Neymar and have them nice and fresh for Atletico next week will Lucho still be an idiot?

So another lineup?

Look, we're at the part of the season that Lucho needs to freaking nail down a go-to lineup. You can't develop the chemistry necessary if you don't have a lineup you go to week in and week out (with resting your star players v. the bad teams).

There's a reason some games we look so good, and some games we look lost. There's simply isn't any chemistry or continuity.

Having a "fresh" Messi and Neymar could still end up in a poor result b/c it will probably be another new lineup.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Risky place to not play your top players, especially after they have been on holiday for a couple of weeks. However it will be interesting to see Suarez playing as he should be at CF. Perhaps Lucho wants Suarez to score a hatfull so he can have a stronger argument to convince Messi to play on the right? The other reason could be purely tactical? Pedro and Munir will defend more than Messi and Neymar and Lucho might have taken a draw from this match when the fixture list came out. Still a strange place to experiment.

poldep

What if we go down a goal and they start parking the bus?! I just hope Lucho knows what he is doing.

ebc_99

So another lineup?

Look, we're at the part of the season that Lucho needs to freaking nail down a go-to lineup. You can't develop the chemistry necessary if you don't have a lineup you go to week in and week out (with resting your star players v. the bad teams).

There's a reason some games we look so good, and some games we look lost. There's simply isn't any chemistry or continuity.

Having a "fresh" Messi and Neymar could still end up in a poor result b/c it will probably be another new lineup.

I agree with your point but I think he probably knows his first 11, and is saving the players for as long as he can before he feels he needs to field that 11 every week. You are right that we need the chemistry to be right but I am willing to trust that he knows what he is doing and is playing the long game.

Zebulun

Exactly what some of us have been saying this entire season this guy is a fraud.

"Why Barcelona fans should be worried. Ok, Lucho was highly respected in the dressing room. But he never managed to inspire motivation and concentration in the team. Roma suffered many debacles in the 2011-2012 season: 3-0 from Fiorentina, 4-2 from Cagliari, 4-1 at Atalanta, 4-2 from Lecce, 4-0 from Juventus. In each one of these games, the team showed an appalling lack of personality and let itself go, without even fighting. Lecce descended into Serie B – the Italian second division – that season but even so they outclassed Roma. Games with Juventus are very important for Roma fans as the two clubs are divided by a harsh rivalry. But that night, Roma kneeled to the Bianconeri. Something unacceptable that definitely broke the relationship between Luis Enrique and Roma fans"

http://www.serieaddicted.com/article/seen-from-italy_why-barcelona-fans-should-be-wary-about-luis-enrique.php

Home of Barca Fans