Harry Kane

Fati_Future_BallonDor

9 assists in 9 PL games? Incredible.

As far as strikers goes, sure, Lewa and Haaland puts everyone to shame in terms of goalscoring, but Kane right now is in the mix of top 3 strikers as well, he is just so versatile and complete, heck, he was even leading the tackling stats at half-time vs City i believe.

yeah he is really underrated, wordlclass player.

serghei

One of the best 5 players in the world on current form. He makes Tottenham's game deadly efficient. Also, Son plays off him expertly. Kane drags and fools defenders for fun, Son appears in the hole, and bam, goal.

A bit like Milito and Eto'o at Inter. If only Tottenham had a Sneijder at CM. But Kane even does a bit of Sneijder's playmaking role as well.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol at people who called him overrated after watching him once in ther lives in that CL final where he just came back after a 2 month injury :lol: Kane is class, and I created this thread so I know what I'm talking about :coffee:

Morten

He may not show up at the absolute top in terms of scoring this season, but when you combine goals+assists, im pretty sure he is only behind Lewandowski, in the top leagues.

eaman

He may not show up at the absolute top in terms of scoring this season, but when you combine goals+assists, im pretty sure he is only behind Lewandowski, in the top leagues.

He's a better all round player than lewandowski

fergus90

He is fantastic, the only real downside is you can never trust him to not be injured for a couple months a season.

Home of Barca Fans