Harry Kane

Truthist

He is a clinical finisher with lots to like about his all round play but today Son Heung-min impressed me more. Whilst the Emglish pundits, as usual, were only praising Kane, Son's turn off pace was incredible on occasions. He could have had a hat trick by half time alone.

El Flaco

I dont really care about the cost, we need him in Madrid, he is pure class.

Although Kane is argubaly the best out-and-out striker in the game, I don't think he will fit like a glove at RM unless you completely change your set-up.

There's no way he'll be the main man upfront as long as you've Cristiano. And I doubt Kane can handle Benz's F9 role.

Beside, Kane has declared that he would like to say at Spurs anyway.

He is a clinical finisher with lots to like about his all round play but today Son Heung-min impressed me more. Whilst the Emglish pundits, as usual, were only praising Kane, Son's turn off pace was incredible on occasions. He could have had a hat trick by half time alone.

Mate, Tottenham has laterly been called as 'Harry Kane team' according to some...

No wonder why guys like Son Heung-Min will be overshadowed, who was great today.

Barcilliant

This. Kane is a good finisher and he holds the ball well but he is not the kind of all round player that fits a b
Club like Real Madrid. Unless RM move Ronaldo along I don't see Kane fitting iñto a Benzema type of role. Both Bale and Benzema have sacrificed for Ronaldo. Kane is not that kind of player.

This. Kane is a good finisher and he holds the ball well but he is not the kind of all round player that fits a b
Club like Real Madrid. Unless RM move Ronaldo along I don't see Kane fitting iñto a Benzema type of role. Both Bale and Benzema have sacrificed for Ronaldo. Kane is not that kind of player.

Ronaldo won't be at Madrid any longer than two more seasons, his decline has already become very apparent, the second his production starts drying up massively is the second Madrid will go for a replacement. They'll just likely move Asensio or Isco into the LW role to operate as play makers and buy a striker like Kane to finish.

Morten

It will happen if they need to sell to fund the sale. They will still get a good amount for ronaldo.

Im not so sure we need to sell much, we havent really made any big signings the last couple of seasons, i wouldnt be surprised if we made a surplus on transfers.

barcafan161

Im not so sure we need to sell much, we havent really made any big signings the last couple of seasons, i wouldnt be surprised if we made a surplus on transfers.

Suppose it depends how much spurs would demand. £150-200 million is what I think they would demand...

denn

Tottenham won't sell. Kane is different. He's one of their own.

And even if they would listen offers, Levy wouldn't sell him for less than 250M.

denn

"Signing Harry Kane has not passed through my head. He is a great player and in addition he is young, He has many years to progress, but we are delighted with [Karim] Benzema and with all of the team[...] I didn't ask Tottenham's president [chairman, Daniel Levy] for the price because he would have told me that he [Kane] is worth €250million."

Quote from Perez, told ya :cheers:

JamDav1982

If Kane decides he wants to go Spurs wont be able to hold on to him long term.

That 250m price was mentioned last week and he would go cheaper than that as no team would pay it.

Home of Barca Fans