Harry Kane

Jenks

WTF, are you blind, Kane scored a chance even Benzema could score.
Besides that goal and the easy miss he was non existant (Eriksen, Dembele ran the show)

Your claim was that Kane would easily be shut down by Juve's defence. He lost his markers quite regularly, scored one goal and missed a sitter.

clemente

Plaese Poch hold on to your players until they retire, Kane and Son are so scary right now, they fit Madrid just perfectly.

Suprised there isn't a Son Heung-min thread.

Zincubus

Banned
Plaese Poch hold on to your players until they retire, Kane and Son are so scary right now, they fit Madrid just perfectly.

Suprised there isn't a Son Heung-min thread.

Son is indeed a great player ... I'd have him here , far better fit than flamin Kane who was rubbish again tonight . Missed a few sitters ..

Your claim was that Kane would easily be shut down by Juve's defence. He lost his markers quite regularly, scored one goal and missed a sitter.

Well he was simply missing sitters tonight ... Spurs knocked out ...

Zincubus

Banned
Missing sitters? He missed a clear goal, yes, but he created that moment almost on his own as well. The angle was sharp too.

He missed a sitter early on as well when he rounded the keeper and had an empty net to score in ... didn't even get close to the post nevermind score .. - from about 2 or 3 metres

clemente

Ok lets not start shitting on Kane lmao this forum, he is easily top 3 striker in the world and will even get better

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He missed a sitter early on as well when he rounded the keeper and had an empty net to score in ... didn't even get close to the post nevermind score .. - from about 2 or 3 metres

I was talking about that moment. He created that moment by himself. Outpaced and outmuscled the defender, took an excellent touch to round Buffon, and was unlucky not to score. The angle was tight. He didn't have other big chances other than that one. What is up with your irrational hatred towards Kane?

Zincubus

Banned
I was talking about that moment. He created that moment by himself. Outpaced and outmuscled the defender, took an excellent touch to round Buffon, and was unlucky not to score. The angle was tight. He didn't have other big chances other than that one. What is up with your irrational hatred towards Kane?

I just don't rate him and don't want him anywhere near Barca ...

Tight angle .... ??! Watch it again ... just another poor finish .... Even ex Spurs legend Glen Hoddle ( now he was a genuine talent ) said it was a poor effort at the time .

higuain showed up while this boy fell into the pocket of chiellini

Exactly ...and how old is Chellini ??

JamDav1982

Tight angle .... ??! Watch it again ... just another poor finish .... Even ex Spurs legend said it was a poor effort at the time .

Aye but then again you rate the likes of Xhaka at Arsenal and wanted to pay 200m for Griezmann in January.

Exactly ...and how old is Chellini ??

What Barca players got better of him last season?

Kane did more if want to compare.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Tight angle .... ??! Watch it again ... just another poor finish .... Even ex Spurs legend said it was a poor effort at the time .

And what gives you thought that he is any close to signing with Barca? Besides the fans' wishful thinking, of course. Don't worry, he certainly won't come now that we have almost signed Griezmann.

Xaviniesta

Kane can now go back to scoring hattricks against championship sides!

Dont want to hear anyone say he is the best striker in the world. HIGUAIN was better than him over 2 legs

ASordidGod

Kane can now go back to scoring hattricks against championship sides!

Dont want to hear anyone say he is the best striker in the world. HIGUAIN was better than him over 2 legs

Er, no he wasn't, not by a long way. They both missed chances they should have scored, but overall Kane's performances were much better, and this despite how effective Juve are defensively. Don't get me wrong, don't want Kane at Barca, too greedy, but he's one of the best strikers in the world no doubt, much better than Higuain.

Home of Barca Fans