Harry Kane

Ripsta

I don't see how United would be a more attractive option than City or Chelsea.

Chelsea would be a no purely because of the rivalry with Tottenham. Man Utd were relevant under Ferguson, these days not to much.

Kane's next destination is probably Real Madrid, Bale and Modric would probably help ease the decision.

Ronaldinho10

Chelsea would be a no purely because of the rivalry with Tottenham. Man Utd were relevant under Ferguson, these days not to much.

Kane's next destination is probably Real Madrid, Bale and Modric would probably help ease the decision.

Bale will move back spurs I believe if such a trade will work out. But modric still has a lot to offer for RM they will not let him go.

Gordo101

I don't see how United would be a more attractive option than City or Chelsea.

Better history than city and can pay more than both. United are always going to be strong, have had a bad few years now but they, like RM & Barca, are always going to be relevant due to the fact the club generate massive revenue with no external investment required. Barca went years without winning anything, people still wanted to play for them because they are Barca. The same stands with united and teams like Byern. Some guys on here really have massive tunnel vision combined with short term memories regarding Barca.

Also, one day PSG/ManC/Chelsea owners might get bored of their toys and stop the cash flow.

Edit: Matic actually moved from Chelsea to United this year, so clearly there is some sort of draw to the club.

Last edited:

Givenchy

I just dont see Kane at Madrid, i think he'll play his career in the PL. playing for city is way more attractive than United at this moment, as an attacker Peps football vs Mourinhos double decker bus is a no brainer. if he was to leave it'll be another record fee, Levy is a bastard. hopefully Spurs aren't stupid enough to take Bale back

Adversus

I just dont see Kane at Madrid, i think he'll play his career in the PL. playing for city is way more attractive than United at this moment, as an attacker Peps football vs Mourinhos double decker bus is a no brainer. if he was to leave it'll be another record fee, Levy is a bastard. hopefully Spurs aren't stupid enough to take Bale back

He has said he wants to be a one club man. If Spurs continue on like this with a new stadium then he won't need to move.

I think there's far more chance Dele Alli will go there and Barkley will replace him at Spurs.

Gordo101

He has said he wants to be a one club man. If Spurs continue on like this with a new stadium then he won't need to move.

I think there's far more chance Dele Alli will go there and Barkley will replace him at Spurs.

I think most premiership players will be pretty happy where they are assuming they are at City/United/Spurs at the moment, all 3 teams are looking strong and getting champ league football, a move between these 3 clubs does not currently make alot of sense. All the players seem content with the managers, Chelsea I am not so sure about... maybe something is up in the dressing room (again).

A move from one of these clubs to another doesn't make alot of sense, especially moving to City or United as there is more competition for places, so a risk of less playing time. Alli/Kane are far more likely to go to a Spanish club than move within the prem.

Xaviniesta

I fell in love with this guy the moment I saw him bullying Ramos and Nacho. They couldn't get him off the ball..

The hype is deserved

impeh

Hi, its me..
scored again

DR-PAY0W0AAnX5d.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but would he rock in Primera? Bale was even better but looks like a massive failure. Beckham, Owen and others never really repeated what they used to show in England.

Home of Barca Fans