Harry Kane

FCBfan22

How much do you guys reckon he will go for? I say 250mil+ easily.

Hard to say now, since he has reinjured his ankle when clashing with Begović yesterday. Tests will be done tomorrow, but by the looks of it, he could be out between couple of weeks up to 2 months. In the worst case scenario, he might even miss the World Cup.

930485454.jpg

Nothanks

honestly i'd be surprised if benzema left this summer.. i mean it makes sense but i don't see it happening.

raskolnikov

He needs to stay. Both spurs and Liverpool are on the verge to become title contenders. If City wasnt so insane this season it could already happen. If they keep going like this they can really get silverware next few seasons. I prefer Kane to stay there.

Truthist

What did he actually do apart from scoring a pen? He hustles, is strong as an ox and generally reminds me of an Alan Shearer type but seems to lack a yard of pace to scare the opposition. I also think he instigates the fouls in the penalty area to get penalty by holding the defender but hey, the English media will never be unbiased.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm not really sure who to compare him to sometimes. His mesh of brute force, balance and skill across any sport reminds me only of LeBron. Now he's also added cold bloodedness when temperature rises on the pitch and seldom fails to show up when they need him.

Still don't think he'd fit elsewhere abroad, but he probably doesn't have the slightest desire to prove anything to anybody on the continent.

All in all... I like him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He is a pen god that much is certain.

What he's got going for him is he seems to find ways to succeed and excel in spit of his shortcomings. Not too fast, not that great 1v1, but still adapts to game situations enough to make his impact. And he holds the line like a real 9 most of the time very well. RM would be smart to go for him eventually.

Home of Barca Fans