Harry Kane

fergus90

Spurs will be fine without him, very good player for them but they coped last time. Son has been great for them this season.

Jenks

This guy is kinda injury prone for a supposedly £200 million rated player ..

He was injured during the World Cup and keeps getting rushed back, which results in more injuries. He hasn't looked right all season. A long summer break might do him good in the long run.

Arizona Scott

Spurs will be fine without him, very good player for them but they coped last time. Son has been great for them this season.

This is a different time of the season, i think they will miss him as the replacements will get fatigued. Their next two matches at City will be telling.

MessiTBE

Banned
Tottenham right back Trippier revealed: “at half time Harry Kane came into the dressing room and gave us all a hammering then a motivational speech which inspired us in the second half”

This is the kind of mentality we need at our club. He’s a top striker, a clinical finisher, he works hard for the team, and he has a mental toughness that is lacking at our club.

Arizona Scott

Id like kane at barca.

Wow these spurs have been lucky. They have lost far more matches than they have won lately, not really good form at all. Even lost a home and away CL matches, but late drama and the away goal rule saved them. I think their luck runs out in the final.

West Saxon

He was injured during the World Cup and keeps getting rushed back, which results in more injuries. He hasn't looked right all season. A long summer break might do him good in the long run.
Completely agree with this, he needs a long break to fully recover. But no doubt he will rush himself back for the Champions League final too. Totally understand his desire to get back playing as quickly as possible but hopefully he won't play in the final unless he is genuinely 100% fit which seems unlikely to me. It's very concerning as an England fan, he is by far our best player, our only world-class player, and it would be terrible to see him become another Michael Owen and not have the career he should have because of injuries.

West Saxon

Is he going be to back before the CL final?
He is "hopeful", in his own words.

I hope if he plays that he's properly recovered and not just rushing himself back again. He was injured at the World Cup and hasn't looked fit all season. I reckon he'll at least be on the bench for the final and then he'll play in the Nations League a few days later. Then hopefully goes on a lovely long summer holiday!

Jenks

I have no idea what the FA will do about the Nations League situation. The semi-final is so close to the Champions League final that many in the squad are not going to get the proper preparation. It's going to be a struggle to get past Netherlands at the best of times, never mind now.

Adversus

He is "hopeful", in his own words.

I hope if he plays that he's properly recovered and not just rushing himself back again. He was injured at the World Cup and hasn't looked fit all season. I reckon he'll at least be on the bench for the final and then he'll play in the Nations League a few days later. Then hopefully goes on a lovely long summer holiday!

There's no way if he's fit enough for the bench he won't start. He may not get another chance to play in a CL final especially one for his boyhood club.

Actually let's be honest. Given how he was running during the semi there's no way he isn't going to play.

Home of Barca Fans