User Tag List

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 575

Thread: Harry Kane

  1. #511
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,193
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Higuain was better than him. crucial in both goals tonight and scored twice at home. you really can't ask for more.

  2. #512
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    LOL Higuain was better than him. crucial in both goals tonight and scored twice at home. you really can't ask for more.
    Higuain was better than him this match but Kane is easily a better player.

  3. #513
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,193
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Higuain was better than him this match but Kane is easily a better player.
    he was better than him in the two legs, which is what i said.

  4. #514
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Higuain was better than him this match but Kane is easily a better player.
    Yip.

    Dybala was better than Messi, Suarez and Neymar in Juve tie last year. Doesnt mean much in scheme of things.

  5. #515
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    he was better than him in the two legs, which is what i said.
    You also said "Dont want to hear anyone say he is the best striker in the world"

  6. #516
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,193
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    You also said "Dont want to hear anyone say he is the best striker in the world"
    well he isnt, lewandowski is. and suarez is up there again

  7. #517
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    well he isnt, lewandowski is. and suarez is up there again
    Kane has been better than Suarez this season and was last season as well.

    Not much in it between Kane and Lewandowski this season.

  8. #518
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    14,292
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would put Kane just behind Lewa and Suarez atm.

  9. #519
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    I would put Kane just behind Lewa and Suarez atm.
    Kane is better than Suarez, they score more or less the same amount of goals but Kane's overall play and passing is miles better than Suarez's.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV4i0styxFk

    Suarez can't make a pass like the one at 1:00.

  10. #520
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    14,292
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Kane is better than Suarez, they score more or less the same amount of goals but Kane's overall play and passing is miles better than Suarez's.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV4i0styxFk

    Suarez can't make a pass like the one at 1:00.
    Only reason I put Suarez above is that he did it for a longer period, scores more for Uruguay, and usually is more decisive in the big games.

  11. #521
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,475
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to move, Kane, Spurs cant take you much further, but we can

  12. #522
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,639
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Well he was simply missing sitters tonight ... Spurs knocked out ...
    Is he missing sitters or being shut out by their defence? You can't have it both ways.

  13. #523
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Time to move, Kane, Spurs cant take you much further, but we can
    We don't want him. He can go to Real Madrid suarez and Griezmann are better than him

  14. #524
    Barçapocalypse NOW!
    evilhita666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    We don't want him. He can go to Real Madrid suarez and Griezmann are better than him
    Morten supports RM...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

  15. #525
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    Morten supports RM...
    What's he doing on here then?

    Kane can help them secure top 4 lok

Tags for this Thread