User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Harry Kane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Who else? I mean, now it's impossible with Lukaku there.
    I don't see how United would be a more attractive option than City or Chelsea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    Chelsea would be a no purely because of the rivalry with Tottenham. Man Utd were relevant under Ferguson, these days not to much.

Kane's next destination is probably Real Madrid, Bale and Modric would probably help ease the decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsta View Post
    Chelsea would be a no purely because of the rivalry with Tottenham. Man Utd were relevant under Ferguson, these days not to much.

Kane's next destination is probably Real Madrid, Bale and Modric would probably help ease the decision.
    Bale will move back spurs I believe if such a trade will work out. But modric still has a lot to offer for RM they will not let him go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harry Kane is playin f great vs Real. Makes RM defense look funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    Better history than city and can pay more than both. United are always going to be strong, have had a bad few years now but they, like RM & Barca, are always going to be relevant due to the fact the club generate massive revenue with no external investment required. Barca went years without winning anything, people still wanted to play for them because they are Barca. The same stands with united and teams like Byern. Some guys on here really have massive tunnel vision combined with short term memories regarding Barca.

Also, one day PSG/ManC/Chelsea owners might get bored of their toys and stop the cash flow.

Edit: Matic actually moved from Chelsea to United this year, so clearly there is some sort of draw to the club.
    Last edited by Gordo101; 1st November 2017 at 11:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just dont see Kane at Madrid, i think he'll play his career in the PL. playing for city is way more attractive than United at this moment, as an attacker Peps football vs Mourinhos double decker bus is a no brainer. if he was to leave it'll be another record fee, Levy is a bastard. hopefully Spurs aren't stupid enough to take Bale back

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harry Kane won't go to Madrid. Ain't got time to be learning Spanish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    I just dont see Kane at Madrid, i think he'll play his career in the PL. playing for city is way more attractive than United at this moment, as an attacker Peps football vs Mourinhos double decker bus is a no brainer. if he was to leave it'll be another record fee, Levy is a bastard. hopefully Spurs aren't stupid enough to take Bale back
    He has said he wants to be a one club man. If Spurs continue on like this with a new stadium then he won't need to move.

I think there's far more chance Dele Alli will go there and Barkley will replace him at Spurs.
    Follow me at Adversus@realAdversus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adversus View Post
    He has said he wants to be a one club man. If Spurs continue on like this with a new stadium then he won't need to move.

I think there's far more chance Dele Alli will go there and Barkley will replace him at Spurs.
    I think most premiership players will be pretty happy where they are assuming they are at City/United/Spurs at the moment, all 3 teams are looking strong and getting champ league football, a move between these 3 clubs does not currently make alot of sense. All the players seem content with the managers, Chelsea I am not so sure about... maybe something is up in the dressing room (again).

A move from one of these clubs to another doesn't make alot of sense, especially moving to City or United as there is more competition for places, so a risk of less playing time. Alli/Kane are far more likely to go to a Spanish club than move within the prem.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'd cost way too much but I'd take Kane in a heartbeat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fell in love with this guy the moment I saw him bullying Ramos and Nacho. They couldn't get him off the ball..

The hype is deserved