Harry Kane

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
star in the making

Wow he is technically amazing. Superb game from him, he fooled cahill ivanovic :D

He owned Terry twice. What a beast of a game. He's got it all and seems really down to earth, they'll have lots of joy at White Hart Lane with this kid.

had an awesome game

Well, 16 goals in 17 games is great for a 19 year old. Scores in BPL, scores in Europa Leauge, owns Chelsea on top of their form...

He had many good moments, I've followed him since 13-14. He doesn't rely on physical attributes a lot, plus he's actually quite intelligent for an English striker.

We've been talking about him in the EPL thread before. Was insane against Chelsea and now I'm pretty sure the lack of hype that we were talking about then will now start :D That said, 2 goals, 1 assist, one penalty won and an overall amazing performance against Chelsea.. well done.

Yeah, was easily MOTM - the skill on his second goal was really top drawer

He has been good for Spurs thus far. It is against Chelsea so you know that would attract more talk

Beasting it up every time I see him play.

10 in 19 I believe, 20 in 27 overall. Great.

Played brilliant today, was at the match very impressive once again.

vs 2-3 comments saying otherwise

And then you got the PL Thread where many have been praising him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he gets credit because he's not playing for a top side so therefore he doesn't get as much media suckage, which eventually leads to everyone saying he is overrated. If he moves to a big club he'll be overrated within 6 months, you watch.

xavisionary

And as if by magic, he's signed a new five and a half year deal. Just put his wage and value up though really. Good lad.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Longer contract, Levy can ask for more money if anyone comes looking to buy. Would be good to see him stay at Spuds though.

hamad138

Banned
B6SLaA4CcAAxKD_.png:large

Home of Barca Fans