Harry Kane

serghei

I think a player like him could fit in at any team in the World. Suarez never played at a team like Barcelona either, not to forget he's Uruguayan and their NT plays more like Atletico Madrid than anyone else.

He's a complete striker.

They would have to pay a WR fee and I can't really see them doing that.

Yea, but Suarez had a better season in EL, one of the best individual seasons I've ever seen in that league, almost carrying Liverpool to a title, and he was a very accomplished player at the highest level already. Something Kane is not yet (even though he has the tools to become one), at least not at the level Suarez was, being a leader for his national team at the Copa America and World Cup. Kane has done it pretty much in England only. Hasn't done anything important in Europe or for England NT.

Total-Football

bullied arsenal players today. could have had a hatrick just by headers.. he also put on a shift defensively and quite able wit his feel for a muscled striker. the thing is his style would not suit a team like barcelona, where 80% of times the striker has to run for the ball in open spaces. he is too slow for that.

Serbian

Suarez is hardly speedy Gonzales. Kane is quicker than Suarez.

Suarez in his earlier career was way faster than kane, today in 2018 Suarez to this day has a faster quick of burst of speed than kane, acceleration is more important, and Kane is totally unproven. Never played outside of England, absolutely flopped at Euro 2016. Kane for England is good vs teams like san marino and latvia ect, to this day Suarez at 31 and kane at 25 years of age il take Suarez over him anyday, Suarez is better in every category except for headers, and Barca dont play high long balls

Zincubus

Banned
Kane didn't do too much today .. missed one of the easiest headed chances but then scored one of the best headed goals I've ever seen .. not a Barca player imho

JamDav1982

How many touches did he have ??

Plus bullying / dominating Arsenak's defence is hardly rich praise .. he didn't even do that against lowly Newport County or who ever it was ..

Yeah judge him on a game v Newport.

Kane is class and best CF in world most likely.

Home of Barca Fans