Harry Kane

JamDav1982

He's scored again.

He probably will outscore Messi, at least till the Club realise how much of a hinderance Suarez is to his game.

Suarez is not a hindrance at all.

Usual shite from folk that just seem to want Messi to score 80 goals no matter what means for team.

Messi all round impact on team this season been class.

serghei

Hope Tottenham make Madrid pay a world record fee.

And :rofl1: at Suarez being a hindrance. He's the best, 2nd best, or 3rd best striker in the world depending on how you view Kane and Cavani.

Last edited:

serghei

Is he better than Firmino though?

If he's still at Spurs in 2020, I want him to replace Suarez.

Easy now, we've spent a lot lately. Better sign Griezmann for 100m. and that's it for a few years, at least regarding big money deals.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Easy now, we've spent a lot lately. Better sign Griezmann for 100m. and that's it for a few years, at least regarding big money deals.

Well. We can sell Griez for 150m in 2020 and sign Kane if he's still there :iniesta:

serghei

Well. We can sell Griez for 150m in 2020 and sign Kane if he's still there :iniesta:

Not even know if he'll fit us while we have Messi (estimating at about 4 more seasons at a very high level). Seems to me that he is a lot more useful for direct transition teams, like Madrid, Bayern, and most english sides.

Jakabor

Class, but Suárez has been the better 9 over the last 5-6 years.

Kane is close now, but given Suárez' form I'd still take him over Kane.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not even know if he'll fit us while we have Messi (estimating at about 4 more seasons at a very high level). Seems to me that he is a lot more useful for direct transition teams, like Madrid, Bayern, and most english sides.

I think a player like him could fit in at any team in the World. Suarez never played at a team like Barcelona either, not to forget he's Uruguayan and their NT plays more like Atletico Madrid than anyone else.

He's a complete striker.

Madrid is likely to get him after this season.

They would have to pay a WR fee and I can't really see them doing that.

Home of Barca Fans