Harry Kane

Zincubus

Banned
Why are you suddenly specifying number 9's .... we are talking scorers here ..anyways I saw piece on him saying he regards himself as a 10 ..

I just see Kane as a very good / competent forward who's in the right team and right league at the right time .

Just my opinion ... there's no need for any of us to fall out ..

Ripsta

Above Messi / Suarez / Salah / Lewandowski / KunA etc etc

Get a grip

Messi isn't a centre forward.

Salah? How the flying fuck have you managed to stick him up there when no one gave two shits about him prior to this season? He gets an instant pass for his fuck ups with Roma Vs Madrid in the 2013/14 season.

If you swapped Aguero and Kane around over the last few seaosns, Kane would have pissed all over the 34 goal record Shearer and Cole got in a 42 match season. Lewandowski is probably the only centre forward you could genuinely say is on his level right now.

Kane's banging them in for perennial losers, a team who've consistently flattered to decieve, and he's started hitting Messi/Ronaldo scoring rates over the course of a calendar year. He deserves to play in a side capable of winning things.

Zincubus

Banned
Messi isn't a centre forward.

Salah? How the flying fuck have you managed to stick him up there when no one gave two shits about him prior to this season? He gets an instant pass for his fuck ups with Roma Vs Madrid in the 2013/14 season.

If you swapped Aguero and Kane around over the last few seaosns, Kane would have pissed all over the 34 goal record Shearer and Cole got in a 42 match season. Lewandowski is probably the only centre forward you could genuinely say is on his level right now.

Kane's banging them in for perennial losers, a team who've consistently flattered to decieve, and he's started hitting Messi/Ronaldo scoring rates over the course of a calendar year. He deserves to play in a side capable of winning things.
Salah is fave to get player of the season and leads the EPL scoring chart - thought we were talking scorers ??

Martindn

Salah is fave to get player of the season and leads the EPL scoring chart - thought we were talking scorers ??

Say he isn't comparable to a player like Salah when he is doing it consistently, Kane has like 96 premier league goals in 125 games for an above average team like Tottenham starting when he was 20. People was comparing Isco to Iniesta last year because of a great half season look at him now.

bastardo

I'm convinced that most of the hate kane gets is irrational. How the fuck can Salah who was inconsistent for most of his career gets rated over kane who has been performing consistently for 4 seasons?

Zincubus

Banned
I'm convinced that most of the hate kane gets is irrational. How the fuck can Salah who was inconsistent for most of his career gets rated over kane who has been performing consistently for 4 seasons?

Salah is just one year older has scored about 20 career goals less than Kane who's hit a purple patch with Spurs .
Comparing clubs I'd say Salah takes it easy on quality of competition given he was playing top league in Italy whilst Kane was scoring in the championship for Orient / Millwall / Norwich etc .

Just think Kane got lucky , good player in a 'perfect storm' .
Spurs having great seasons , Kane getting most of the chances ..

Last edited:

bastardo

Salah is just one year older has scored about 20 career goals less than Kane who's hit a purple patch with Spurs .
Comparing clubs I'd say Salah takes it easy on quality of competition given he was playing top league in Italy whilst Kane was scoring in the championship for Orient / Millwall / Norwich etc .

Just think Kane got lucky , good player in a 'perfect storm' .
Spurs having great seasons , Kane getting most of the chances ..

Kane was around 19 - 20 when he was playing for those championship sides. Salah was already 23 when he first started playing in serie a and before that, he was the definition of inconsistency. It was only at Roma when he was 24 -25 that he started gaining some consistency. Saying that he is only a year older doesn't even work when you're basically comparing a 19 year old kane with a 23- 24 year old Salah. 21 year old Kane banged in 20 plus goals for spurs, 21 year old Salah was still playing for Basel.

Last edited:

Jenks

You really gotta watch out for those four season purple patches, they can really skew the data.

Zincubus

Banned
Well the beauty of all this speculation is that we will all see how it all ends up .

For my part I see Kane ending up with ManU maybe even as soon as this summer .. I'd be gobsmacked if he ends up at Real Madrid although I'd sooner they got Kane and didn't get Neymar

Zincubus

Banned
Great performance from HarryK yesterday ?!?!

He eventually managed to score a late equaliser against a struggling FOURTH division team .

In his defence he was up against a 20 year old CB , on loan from Brighton .....

I've changed my mind .... let's pay the £250 million for Kane as you all want ..

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Great performance from HarryK yesterday ?!?!

He eventually managed to score a late equaliser against a struggling FOURTH division team .

In his defence he was up against a 20 year old CB , on loan from Brighton .....

I've changed my mind .... let's pay the £250 million for Kane as you all want ..

He literally did his job - equalized and saved Tottenham's arse, and you use that as a reason to criticize him :lol:. If anything one should praise Kane for saving Spurs yesterday.

Home of Barca Fans