Harry Kane

M

MessiCam

Kane is world class but as a typical 9 I have doubts about how he would fit in here.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Kane is world class but as a typical 9 I have doubts about how he would fit in here.

Clearly never watched him. He’s never a typical 9. Can play as a second striker and CAM as well. His link-up and playmaking abilities are of a very high level. An exceptionally intelligent striker too.

jamrock

Nah he is a "typical" 9 he can pass and all that but he is the closest thing to a typical 9 playing today.

Son (who I love) is more the one that can do those things, play by SS & CAM as well.

Zincubus

Banned
Lineker scored goals until Cruyff came in and tried to play him wider. He did well and was not a failure.

That protection argument is lame and if using it for Kane use it for Messi for everyone.

Go watch some games from the 80s the space was far more than todays game. Defences were not better set up.

Can tell you havent seen much of him and are listing off stuff have read. He was not as good a player as Kane or even close really.

I saw most of his games which effectively means you don't know what you're on about ,..

Zincubus

Banned
I'm out.

I don't even rate most English footballers, but to argue against this guy is crazy. Kane is as legit as they come. He's the best striker in the Premier League. Better than Aguero, Jesus, Morata, Lukaku, Lacazette and anyone else, you name it. Also top 3 in the World.

20 foreign goalscorers as good as Kane? What the heck are you smoking?

There will have been in the EPL in the last two decades as suggested .. RVNist for one ...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You want to sign Griezmann for 200m when he's available for 100m in 6 months.

Just to make a statement :lol:

There will have been in the EPL in the last two decades as suggested .. RVNist for one ...

Name them.

Kane is better than RVN.

Home of Barca Fans