Harry Kane

draconifire

Wasn't a one season wonder. Should transfer to a bigger team with a winning mentality, if he doesn't want to waste his precious career.

FinBarcelonafan

Wasn't a one season wonder. Should transfer to a bigger team with a winning mentality, if he doesn't want to waste his precious career.

Well he said he wants to be one team man and it would be cool to stay there. It's only matter of time they will lose the core of the team, unless they start paying more.. Loyalty only goes so far with worse pay and no trophies. Kane could play for any team in the world and he is with Tottenham? Damn.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I admire loyalty. Should be more players like that in football instead of jumping every opportunity to chase more cash or trophies.
Football is a game for fans, never forget that.

FinBarcelonafan

I admire loyalty. Should be more players like that in football instead of jumping every opportunity to chase more cash or trophies.
Football is a game for fans, never forget that.

Well, you can just look at Messi. Guy with that talent has that much loyalty for Barcelona, it's certainly admirable. Of course we pay him Well, but so would many other teams.

Basically Messi is God in Barcelona.

Add to that list, Iniesta, Busquets, Puyol etc. We love those guys and big reason is they were loyal to us.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Top 5 goalscorers in the calendar year 2017

2SHzojO.png

[tw]945638373754011649[/tw]

[tw]945653820134174721[/tw]

[tw]945654223613714432[/tw]

Mitchell1978

He has a contract till 2022 and the Tottenham owner has been known to be tough to deal with, i think he would cost more then Neymar now.

Home of Barca Fans