Harry Kane

Jenks

No but he could let his contract run down, especially with the wage structure that Spurs have.

denn

He will.

The moment he can earn more money elsewhere and no longer believes Spurs can compete at top he will start thinking about going.

He just signged new contract 6 months ago.

Spurs can compete and they will continue to do that, expecially with new stadium. That club is on the rise, and he's fan favourite. No way near Bale.

JamDav1982

He just signged new contract 6 months ago.

Spurs can compete and they will continue to do that, expecially with new stadium. That club is on the rise, and he's fan favourite. No way near Bale.

As long as they are competing he will be happy would think but he will want to win trophies and he seems very ambitious.

If doesnt look like winning with Spurs he will push to leave. Wait and see.

denn

Yeah, but the only clubs he would leave are RM and United. United have Lukaku so they are off the list, and RM have Benzema, and we know how much they love him. LOL

So, I'm pretty sure he's not leaving in the near future.

On the other hand, Dele could leave on the summer. But that's another topic.

Givenchy

Yeah, but the only clubs he would leave are RM and United. United have Lukaku so they are off the list, and RM have Benzema, and we know how much they love him. LOL

So, I'm pretty sure he's not leaving in the near future.

On the other hand, Dele could leave on the summer. But that's another topic.

right now, United are a step down in terms of chances to win the league and CL. if its money he wants though they are an option.

denn

right now, United are a step down in terms of chances to win the league and CL. if its money he wants though they are an option.

Agree. But I'm just saying.. He'll not go to City or Chelsea for sure. Barca with Messi in the middle isn't the option so RM are like the only club he could go to. United is not gonna bring another "9" after Lukaku.

Home of Barca Fans