Harry Kane

Galning

Really starting to look like a 2 season wonder. :coffee:

Yeah he started this season equally good as he played last season the only thing that lacked were the goals. Now that he's scoring again will jump on the train again (not saying you) but this really shows how little people actually watch football games and just base their opinions on statistics they read on the internet.

He's a great striker already and only 22. The only thing standing in his way is becoming that cliché lazy, overhyped, English youngster that could've been great.

Yannik

I like that guy, he really has that instinct as you say. His movement is gold, always turned towards goal. He either finishes it by first touch, or he controls it so that he can directly shoot from the second touch and he is really clinical while doing that. You can almost tell how good a striker is by his finishing, in Kane's case he always shoots it hard but keeps his flat so that it doesnt go wide or over the bar.
To me he really doesnt appear to be the casual english one-seasoner, there's definitely more to him. Also he looks like Neville Longbottom.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Great to see him bounce back from the inevitable dip. Really hope gets a striker he likes in January so 'Arry doesn't have to play every minute. Once that happens, Spurs are sorted.

Adore Pochy. He could just as easily have crumbled beneath the demands of Adebayor when they were short of options like ~some~ managers...

SHERWOOD-ADEBAYOR_1953532a.jpg

Darko

Yeah he started this season equally good as he played last season the only thing that lacked were the goals. Now that he's scoring again will jump on the train again (not saying you) but this really shows how little people actually watch football games and just base their opinions on statistics they read on the internet.

He's a great striker already and only 22. The only thing standing in his way is becoming that cliché lazy, overhyped, English youngster that could've been great.

This.
And he shows real passion and hard work on the pitch so I doubt he will end up an overhyped one season wonder.

Truthist

Cracking goal but seriously I watch him very closely and he holds the ball up and links play well , he shoots from everywhere BUT he's not very quick. He was struggling to even outpace the lanky German.

Last edited:

Dinho

Well how do you like them apples. Also, he was a little porker as well. Hope for chubby kids everywhere.

It's not uncommon.

Carragher was an Everton fanatic before signing for Liverpool. I believe Owen was an Everton fan too.

Raúl started his career at Atlético and was a fan of them in his youth, just like his father.

Giggs started off his career at City before we unearthed his talent.

Home of Barca Fans