CAS dismisses Barcelona's transfer ban appeal

Professor Chaos

CAS dismisses Barcelona's transfer ban appeal, FIFA decision is confirmed and full sanction remains in force

B6F3IQ_CMAAZQwI.jpg:large

http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/CAS_Media_Release_BarcelonaFIFA.pdf

Barcelona announce in a statement that they could appeal to Switzerland's Federal Court against CAS decision confirming ban

B6GKLWbCUAAPCR5.jpg

Last edited:

serghei

Obviously... If elections aren't held next summer we deserve our fate...

Last edited:

hamad138

Banned
Wtf bartemeo say he could appeal the decision in Swizz. Dude just leave, theres nothing that can save u anymore. The end of Rossell and u is near.

serghei

Wtf bartemeo say he could appeal the decision in Swizz. Dude just leave, theres nothing that can save u anymore. The end of Rossell and u is near.

He probably refers to Swiss Federal Court. Technically CAS is not the last instance in Switzerland, but FIFA hates it when clubs go outside the sport and attack a decision in a Federal Court. FIFA could order RFEF to penalize Barcelona through fines and point deductions if such actions are taken. It happened before with FC Sion for example, also for a transfer ban.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Woke up for this news and I can't say I'm not content with it. First step to early elections.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wouldn't take it further. Just sit and accept it. Watch Hummels and Reus go by and strengthen our european rivals.

The future is not bright for FC Barcelona.

serghei

I wouldn't take it further. Just sit and accept it.

You can't go to war with FIFA. They can do a lot of harm to the team if they want. RFEF is affiliated to FIFA, that means if FIFA imposes a sanction on Barca, RFEF is obligated to apply it. But leave it to these idiots to turn an already bad situation into a worse one.

Nothing good can come out from taking a sporting sanction to the Swiss Supreme Court.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Expected this but on the bright side it means no more Zubi signings :zubi:

The main thing I was hoping for is for the bans on the kids to be removed.

hamad138

Banned
Would Bartemeo(Rosell) go a war with fifa and potentially destroying barcelona even more, to save his Job?

Im scared now

I

instinct

I feel bad for Lee & the others. How can you not allow young kids to play football? It's insane how much has been damaged and I don't think it will stop.

Home of Barca Fans