CAS dismisses Barcelona's transfer ban appeal

Barcilliant

Abramovich might be criminal like you say but he loves his club. He shows emotions unlike our tools who just sit there in their suits shaking hands with another Saudi Arabian prince. If you love something you fight for it. If we had Laporta as a president atm I'm 100% the ban would be gone. He would bribe every person he possibly could.

I'm happy we got banned. FC Barcelona as a whole got way too cocky and this will bring us back to earth.

Agree with the cocky part. Our board had no plans for the future. They believed in living off past glories and now it's come back to bite us.

L

linetty

Another year of Lee's career kind of wasted. Just pray he doesn't leave and be patient.

khaled_a_d

How is ban any good? We wouldn't have Messi with that ban 15 years ago.

Messi family has moved here when he came if I remember correctly
Those kids parents need to realize they need to keep children close to then and not just let them go on their own at this very young age and then makes money through them years after

frog-fcb

Saying as we dont buy players in the winter the ban will only affect us for one window i just hope we can get elections this summer so our new board can get a new structure set up.to make signings when the ban is lifted

serghei

Sad for the kids but the ban is good.

Pretty much this. it will make early elections possible, or, at the very least, it will stop these morons to spend shitloads of money on injured or mediocre players. No transfers is better for the club with these guys in charge.

We bring back loaned players and we'll be fine. I think the ban is only for players, a new board could hire a new manager in 2015 I think. It will be great if we could start next season with a new management team (board & manager).

The ban is also good for the players who want better contracts. They could put pressure on the club to add some money to their salaries, because Barca doesn't afford to lose any players now. One of Montoya or Alves needs to stay. Montoya wants to be a starter and Alves probably wants Barca to show him the money. There are some things Barca could use when negotiating with them.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Anybody know if the transfer ban affects Barca's teams in other sports (i.e. Basketball and Handball) as well?

frog-fcb

Is there anyway around the ban using the b team saying as they are a competitive team in the second division

Home of Barca Fans