The Preacher
V_SANCHEZ_copia.jpg

Name: Victor Sánchez Mata
Position: Defender
Date of Birth: 08-09-1987
Place of Birth: Terrassa
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 73 kg

His ability to play in various positions made him a vital player for Barça B last season as he played almost everywhere except in goal.

Hard working and disciplined, he was instrumental in helping the B side gain promotion back to la Segunda B at the first time of asking as he made 29 appearances. He was unable to play in the Play-Offs because of injury. Made his debut for the first team in the Copa del Rey game against Alcoyano last season.
(fcbarcelona.com)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He`s getting his fair share of playing time.
Good backup, versatile, home boy..

Evil

Shabazz
Re: 29 - Victor Sánchez Mata

Why was he playing CB yesterday and Cáceres RB, I think the opposite would have been much better.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Re: 29 - Victor Sánchez Mata

Was much more composed and concentrated then that of Pique yesterday.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
gonna sign a new contract according to sport. this will make him officially part of the first team.

I think he could grow up to our version of john o'shea. i.e. play anywhere, look best at full-back.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
But he's rubbish.....

so was john o'shea.

and in what games was sanchez rubbish? alright there was that cup game where he was pish, but he was okay against shakhtar and mallorca. everyone blamed him for aduriz's goal but it was yaya's mistake and then the movement of aduriz would have done in ANY striker.

he's a handy kind of player to have around to come in and play the odd game, plugging gaps, etc. plus as he gets older he'll improve too and could step into the breech should we need him to.

never underestimate the usefulness of averagely talented cantera products. they'll stick around, be happy to be part of the squad, and will give you 110% every time they take the field.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I would love to see him in the first team more often, useful back-up for years to come.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Versatility could make or break his career. Have not seen incredibly enough to rate him highly but could be good, there is hope for him.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I was in shock when he didn't get to play against Mallorca, but satisfied even lesser players got time!

Home of Barca Fans