Andrej Kramarić

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Andrej Kramarić is a Croatian professional footballer who plays as a striker for HNK Rijeka and Croatia national team.
Born: June 19, 1991 (age 23), Zagreb, Croatia
Height: 180 cm (English wiki say 177 but he grew, I'm pretty sure that he's even bigger than 180)
Weight: 70 kg ( Not sure how accurate these 2 are)
Current team: HNK Rijeka (#91 / Forward)
Kramarić joined Dinamo Zagreb when he was just six years old. During his youth career, Kramarić scored over 450 goals for Dinamo Zagreb youth teams which makes him the best youth scorer in club's history.
There are barely any montages but I found one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuTskPwy5Sg .

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's a great striker and a great talent. He is currently the top striker in this season of HNL (Croatian first league) with 21 goal after 19 fixtures.
On 9.10.2013. Rijeka played in a 1/16 match of Croatian cup where they won 11:0 against NK BŠK Zmaj Blato , Andrej scored 8 goals in that match. A few months ago he also scored 5 goals in a HNL fixture. Apparently Chelsea is interested in him but I'm hoping that he'll do the right decision and not go there. The only thing that they can do to him is loan him and/or destroy his career. I'm hoping that he goes to a "medium power" club like Tottenham, Everton, Valencia or something along those lines.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Read some months back that Juve were interested in him, don't know about now. Definately he shouldn't go to Chelsea.

JerseyAddict

Kramarić crushed Bayern today. Playing in great shape last few rounds. Showing up some great potential.

I hope he plays more for Croatia. But that is more of some croatian "issues".

Home of Barca Fans