Friendly in Qatar on February 4th

Morten

Its not only you guys, we have a joke match with AC Milan in some fancy place, right before our game against Valencia.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The board has to fuck off asap. I know the gaspart years were bad but this has to be worse.

+ Sandra +

On one hand, I'll be there on a business trip so it'll be great to watch the game...on the other hand, what the hell is wrong with this board?

XaviMessiGirl

Its not only you guys, we have a joke match with AC Milan in some fancy place, right before our game against Valencia.

Yeah, I don't like all these pointless friendlies mid-season. Sure they're fine as part of pre-season training to help with fitness and to visit other markets, but this is just stupid. All for the money...

khaled_a_d

The board has to fuck off asap. I know the gaspart years were bad but this has to be worse.

No,just no and people should stop making such comparison .the Gaspart years was much worse .
You can argue that this board was lucky to have the gr8 foundation Laporta left which was far better than the one Núñez left .but at that time it felt much worse
In 3 years We have finished 4th twice and 6th once and in this season we were close at some point from the relegation season . The team was tough to watch

Icarium

Lifestealer
Is this a joke? What is the incentive? It better be a shit load of money. So much that it pays all our debts.

CuleLife4Life

Much better than our BS in the middle of the 2nd half of the season. Yours is during training camp although the players have a much shorter break than us. But February is just bizarre and looks desperate for money.

Home of Barca Fans