Kevin Kampl

GoobiePls

S♥NE
aww cmon she's beautiful almost as sexy as the real alexis

Anyways on topic

If this guy is Reus' replacement than I don't see it going to well for Dortmund honestly. Dortmund should go all out and sign a big name to get that confidence boost going

L

linetty

I stopped taking you seriously after that statement. How can you judge someone you never saw play?
He meant he's an average signing for a club like Borussia (I think). Not that he's an average player but he doesn't seem like someone who would be able to carry the team and get them back on top. They need a big name signing.

Yannik

lol. So you only have an opinion on things that you have complete knowledge of? How do you get through life with that mindset?

Looks like a pretty alright attitude to me. Noone forces you to have an opinion about anything in life (except maybe for your girlfriend) so you can just aswell say nothing unless you actually know what you're talking about. But if you clarify that you dont have a clue and THEN give an opinion - which is pretty much just a wild guess - then that doesnt appear to be very credible, does it?

Co0ter

Dortmund never signs big names...they sign kids like this and a few years later everyone wants them.

Yannik

Promising debut today. Great defensive contribution and he could have had two goals, had Immobile not been so selfish today.
He kinda made up for Reus off-day.

Home of Barca Fans