Egert

Estonian Culé
10h0h6v.jpg

Full name: Frank Liivak
Date of birth: 7 July 1996 (age 18)
Place of birth: Tartu, Estonia
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position: Attacking midfielder, Striker, Winger
Club: Free Agent currently, played for Napoli Youth team last season and start of this season
Number: -

This guy is Estonia future star, he played for Napoli Youth team from 2013 to 2014. His best ability is dribbling and he is pretty fast. I decided to start this thread because he will join a Spanish team, which team we still don't know but pretty soon it will be clear and now I can watch him more. He left Napoli because he wasn't used and was on the bench very much. Rumors say that he will join Osasuna, don't know if these are true. It is almost clear that he will join Adelante club, not Segunda B club. We all have high hopes for this guy in Estonia, he can be even better and more known than Mart Poom, so fingers cross. Only bad thing is that his favourite team is Real Madrid. Hopefully he won't join their B team, but who knows.

Some videos about him:
His assist to Anier in his 2nd game for Estonia

Some highlights about him

slicknick

Seems like a decent prospect, let's see what the future holds for him....
Maybe if he was 15 or 16, then maybe, but at 18,I wouldn't really go for the Adelante if I were him, especially given the fact that Osasuna seem to be towards the bottom atm (18th)

Egert

Estonian Culé
So he will join a Madrid club. He changed his the town where he lives to Madrid on Instagram. He will announce his new club soon.

Yannik

Really Egert? You're betraying your fellow cules? Please dont tell us you're planning to join Real Madrid.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Really Egert? You're betraying your fellow cules? Please dont tell us you're planning to join Real Madrid.

Sorry guys, if I have the chance to join the best club ever and have the chance to play with Nacho then I will take it :dance:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Okay, he will join Segunda B club and it might be Real Madrid B. So bye guys, it was nice being a culé :pep:

SkyBlu

Well he joined Alcobendas Sport which is in Tercera División – Group 7 so yeah you can delete the thread now lol.

Home of Barca Fans