If you could make one Barca player 5 years younger, who would it be?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
5 years from now, Messi. However Messi is still great and this current team could use more a younger Xavi. So, right now, Xavi.

Zebulun

Xavi All day Everyday mate. Xavi was such a dominating maestro in the middle, literally you couldn't take a ball from him or dictate play like him. I remember when he became a starter, people including me thought he was just ordinary.

L

linetty

I said Alves 3 months back but honestly now I'd probably reconsider and say Messi. Everyone can be replaced but Messi is irreplaceable. I mean, you can name me a few names for every position that you'd prefer more than what we have now but at Messi's position there's nobody quite like him. Maybe you could bring up a name or two to the table but I'd bet they'd not be half as good as Messi. This guy has everything, nobody comes close in terms on taking on players, finishing the chances, short passing, long passing, one touch passing, throughballs... It's impossible to describe this lad with words, you can only enjoy what he does with the ball at his feet because you'll never see someone like him again. At least not for the next 500 years. Maybe there's someone on another planet, in another civilization but definitely not on Earth. This guy deserves all the praise he gets, all the admiration.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I said Alves 3 months back but honestly now I'd probably reconsider and say Messi. Everyone can be replaced but Messi is irreplaceable. I mean, you can name me a few names for every position that you'd prefer more than what we have now but at Messi's position there's nobody quite like him. Maybe you could bring up a name or two to the table but I'd bet they'd not be half as good as Messi. This guy has everything, nobody comes close in terms on taking on players, finishing the chances, short passing, long passing, one touch passing, throughballs... It's impossible to describe this lad with words, you can only enjoy what he does with the ball at his feet because you'll never see someone like him again. At least not for the next 500 years. Maybe there's someone on another planet, in another civilization but definitely not on Earth. This guy deserves all the praise he gets, all the admiration.

Indeed. All the other names mentioned are class but Leo is from another planet. Imagine having an extra 5 years of this guy. :worthy:

Onuphrius

Messi. Since he is the greatest of all-time. At the moment he probably doesn't have more that 5-7 years left and if we could have 10-12 more of Messi that would be a dream come true.

If the question is which player would I want to have 5 years younger for this season (basically a one year deal), then I would say Puyol. El Capitan is someone we have really missed in last few seasons and having him back would be awesome. I honestly think we don't need Xavi as much as we need Puyi atm.

Indeed. All the other names mentioned are class but Leo is from another planet. Imagine having an extra 5 years of this guy. :worthy:

Basically just what I think

Home of Barca Fans