Lliga: FC Barcelona - Cordoba 5-0

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pass combinations vs Cordoba: Busquets > Messi 29, Alba > Iniesta 21, Mascherano > Alba 19, Mascherano > Busquets 19 [via @culedefcb]

BerkeleyBernie

One of the worst aspects of this game were the many poorly hit long passes. It's part of Lucho's game to get the ball up front fast, if possible, but the execution today was too often poor. These weren't passes under pressure, so really should have been more accurate.

Pepe Silvia

Just ordered Bein on Verizon so it was the first la liga game I was able to watch in full HD without having to worry about skipping/stalling streams etc. in well over a season. Also just got my bose sound system back up. It was the perfect game to watch with that occasion. :) Good to see us score a lot of goals even though we did suffer and looked kinda stale for times.

dakt

Just ordered Bein on Verizon so it was the first la liga game I was able to watch in full HD without having to worry about skipping/stalling streams etc. in well over a season. Also just got my bose sound system back up. It was the perfect game to watch with that occasion. :) Good to see us score a lot of goals even though we did suffer and looked kinda stale for times.

Don't be deceived, we look like crap, even in HD.

Home of Barca Fans