Lliga: FC Barcelona - Cordoba 5-0

anguy

Aufff....awful game so far, we look so slow.

Not really. The problem is everytime we try to play fast we lose the ball. Speed isn't the problem, accuracy is. Sometimes it looks like the players can't even give 4 accurate passes in row.

dakt

5:0 it is, but never the less team looks like it lacks energy and consistency. And yeah, many, many mistakes made in passing the ball.

Devils

The usual shit first-half, decent second half trend.

I'd like to know the reason why this happens in the majority of games we've played this season? Lucho obviously must notice it but doesn't seem to do anything to improve our first half performances.

F

Flavia

Good result, ok display. Most players looked disinterested. I think scoring early made complacency hit the players hard.

ronniecro

after 10-15 minutes i got bored and i had the feeling like i'm watching some random serie b match and not barca
we became so slow and even though we are scoring lots of goals,it seems to me that most of the time nobody knows what to do with the ball except messi
i also think that suarez suffers when we play so slow,i watched liverpool last season and they were basically flying all over the field and suarez was perfect fit for that style of play

Home of Barca Fans