CL: Barca - Man City 1-0 (3-1 agg.)

Devils

Still too early to predict, but I can't say I'm optimistic.

Of course we could find our form by february, but with this coach in charge...I don't know.

We will find our form between then....only to have Lucho change the formation again and lose it. :lucho:

Our team is way better than City, but our manager sucks. It's hard to predict what the result will be this year.

Antimadridista1

We'll go through easily.

City is over-rated by everyone in England, just to make it sound like "the champion of the premier league" is something special... Over-rated league, over-rated champion.
I expect a win at the Etihad,with Leo ****** Kompany, just like last year.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Ah, stop it. Shitty have been a joke in the CL thus far and also in the EPL they haven't really impressed either. Barca will easily progress by 2 or 3 goals difference.
Barça haven't really been impressive either, ryu.
With the current way out midfield is being used, I can see us losing in Manchester, and drawing at home. Msn will need to be on fire by then, so we can have a shot.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Of course progressing is not as certain as it would have been with a Schalke or Leverkusen match-up. But still, unless Enrique is truly a trojan horse sent by Madrid or an utter moron, neither of which I believe, Barca will most likely qualify for the next round in a similar manner to last season.
Too much quality still and Shitty never get their act together in Europe.

Alik

Hey, we beat PSG once and we lost to them once. I think it can go either way, but hopefully we win.

zanela

I don't think we'll beat City this season. The team is worse than last year's, and I think Pelegrini is a better manager. Only if Messi and Neymar turn up their games.

+1

Given our decline, and subsequent outings in the CL recently. The following is how I see it..
2012/13 - SF
2013/14 - QF
2014/15 - L16

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we have a hard time beating the likes of Getafe away, actually almost every single La Liga team away, what makes you think we can beat City?

City is not as shitty as many think.

We will get booted, me thinks.

I

instinct

If we have a hard time beating the likes of Getafe away, actually almost every single La Liga team away, what makes you think we can beat City?

City is not as shitty as many think.

We will get booted, me thinks.

We played 0-0 vs Osasuna last season but won against City. :wacko:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I can't freaking believe we drew Man City AGAIN !!!!!!, I am not that worried to tell you the truth, but with Tata I certainly felt a confidence last year that is not there this year. Man City looks a worse time as well

L

linetty

City is even shittier than the last time we met.

And Aguero is no threat, last time around he had 1 contact with the ball for the entire game...he'll probably get injured anyway

NotInHere

We aren't that good anymore, but I rarely watch Mancity so I don't know how well we will fare. This team has given me little faith now, I hope they beat them but I know we will eventually get a team that totally exposes us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We played 0-0 vs Osasuna last season but won against City. :wacko:

Yes, but I'd argue that we are in a much worse form than we were this time of year last season. At least under Tata I felt we had some sense of direction, nowadays, I just don't know what will happen in any game and I don't think our players do either. :lol:

And those who say City is shitty, this is based on what? I am not a fan of BPL so I don't follow City really, the only time I saw them play was the two CL group games against Bayern and yes they were dominated and looked poor, but any team with the exception of Real Madrid perhaps will look poor when you play against Bayern. Last time I checked, City is just 3 points behind Chelsea, the leader of the table. Are you saying City is worse than they were last season?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
First game in February? Hard to predict how both teams will look then. 3 months is a long time to predict form and fitness.

In any case, Lucho has a while to figure shit out otherwise City can very much eliminate Barca. This draw will be harder than last year by virtue of familiarity, comfort and revenge factor.

Home of Barca Fans